More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MickGesitt MickGesitt

Who will be her opponent?

Victoria

Monday Night Raw is underway and the fans pop as the familiar theme 'Legs' sounds through the arena.

Fan favorite Stacy Keibler makes her way out from the back wearing a black top and pink short shorts that already expose almost all of Stacy's long legs.

Lillian Garcia stands in the ring as the announcer, "The following contest is a bra and panties match where the winner is the one who strips her opponent down to her bra and panties. Introducing first, from Baltimore Maryland... STACY KEIBLER!"

Stacy goes up the steps and makes her way along the ring apron. The long-legged diva steps over the middle rope and the crowd cheers loudly when Stacy pauses to give her ass a wiggle before she gets in the ring. Stacy gives Lillian a smile as she goes passed and backs up into the far corner to await her opponent.

"I AIN'T THE LADY TO MESS WITH! WOOO!" 'Don't Mess With' plays as the raven haired Victoria comes out from her back in a black top and black shorts. Victoria's black hair is accented by a streak of red but what really stands out is the scowl marring her face.

"And her opponent... from San Bernardino California... VICTORIA!"

Victoria looks absolutely furious to even be involved in this tits and ass spectacle. She's a two-time Women's Champion and is known as one of the toughest divas on the roster. Victoria is practically glaring a hole through Stacy. She considers herself a real competitor and a regular contender for the Women's Championship. She's not a piece of eye candy like her opponent.

Lillian has cleared the ring and even the referee Chad Patton looks to be standing between the two divas. None-the-less, he calls for the bell and the match is officially underway.

How does the match start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)