More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SympatheticDevil SympatheticDevil

the evening goes on

Victoria becomes a party girl

Victoria never drank hard liquor. She never even drank wine on weeknights. Had she really just ordered two shot of tequila just because Hal said say so? It didn't make any sense. None of it made any sense.

But Hal was grinning.

"You really had me fooled," he said. "From the way you act in the office, I thought you were no fun at all. But it's all an act, isn't it! You leave work and you're a wild party girl!"

"No, really, I'm not!" Victoria protested. "This really isn't like me at all!"

"Oh, come on!" Hal insisted. "You can trust me! Admit it! The ice queen thing is just an act! You're really a hard drinking, crazy party girl inside!"

Victoria blushed and admitted it. What's more, she believed it. She never would have guessed it about herself, but she had to admit it now, even to herself. And when her drinks came and she downed them to Hal's delight in quick sucession, it was pretty obvious. She ordered two more, without any encouragement from Hal. It was who she was and she had admitted it. No reason to hide it now!

"Oh God, I'm so glad you finally decided to open up to me!" Hal said after her sixth shot as the room glistened and slowly spun. "I never would have guessed! You should let your hair down more often!"

"Okay, whas e'er you say!" Victoria said, and undid her blonde hair from the bun she kept it in, shaking it out so it fell softly about her shoulders and then giggling at how funny shaking her head felt.

"God, you're trashed already and we've only been here half an hour!" Hal said. "You're going to be dancing on the table soon!"

"Okay, whas e'er you say!" Victoria agreed and climbed unsteadily onto the table as Hal gawked in amazement.

"Oh yeah, Viki! Shake what you got!" he said. "Show everybody what a bad girl you are!"

She slipped off her blazer and started rubbing her tits, licking her lips, showing everyone she was a bad girl. People were really starting to notice her now. A small crowd gathered. Inevitably, someone shouted out 'Show your tits!' and so she slipped off her blouse, undid her bra and threw it to the crowd as they cheered. She shook what she had, which was quite a lot more than she let on when doing her 'ice queen' act at work.

Now that she had admitted she was a hard-drinking party girl, there was no telling what she might do next!

What might she do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)