More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by GoodBoy GoodBoy

What might she do next?

Pick up another guy

Victoria hopped down from the table as the crowd cheered.

“Gotta hit the bathroom,” said Hal. “I'll be back in a minute.”

Victoria nodded, but the moment he was gone her new party girl urges had her dancing with the first guy she saw. He was a tall, college aged guy who never took his eyes off the big tits she still hadn't covered up.

“What's your name?” asked the blonde man.

“It's Victoririry,” slurred the very drunk woman.

“Vicky, huh? Well Vicky, I'm Nick. Come home with me and I'll show what a night with a real man is like.”

“Okay!”

Nick looked shocked when she gave in so easily, but he recovered quickly. Grabbing her hand, he dragged her out of the bar seconds before Hal walked out of the bathroom. Nick had Victoria in his convertible and on the road before Hal realized he'd been ditched.

“So Vicky, what do you do?” Nick mostly kept his eyes on the road, but he couldn't help taking quick glances at the gorgeous woman next to him.

“Oh, I'm a lawyer.” She smiled inanely from the drinking and the instructions Hal had given her. “I put on an ice queen act at work, but I'm really a hard drinking, crazy party girl!”

“Ha! Nice!” Nick laughed. “'Vicky the lawyer' doesn't sound right anyway. You're more like, 'Vicky the horny slut.'”

A wave of desire washed over Vicky. One hand slipped inside her skirt to finger her pussy while the other caressed her exposed breasts. “Uuunnnhhhh! How much longer, Nick?”

Nick smiled hard, unable to believe his luck. “Soon, baby, soon.” He reached over and fondled one of Vicky's big breasts, then jerked his hand back to the wheel when he almost hit a tree. For the rest of the trip Nick battled to stay focused on the road.

By the time they reached Nick's apartment Vicky had a wet spot through her panties and soaking her skirt. Nick parked his sporty car and leaned in for a kiss. Vicky's sticky fingers ran threw his hair as she ferociously kissed him back. Nick almost dry humped her in the car, but found enough control to break the kiss and lead her to his apartment.

“Here it is!” said Nick as he opened the door.

The horny woman didn't even look at the apartment. She just walked in, ripped off her skirt, and stared at Nick with a breathless desire that made it obvious she needed him right then.

What kind of night does Nick have in mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)