More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ExpandingUniverseGames ExpandingUniverseGames

What's next?

Victoria Spends The Night

“Look at these new uniforms!” Victoria said that night when she came over after work.

“Rawr!” I growled at her.

“They are disgusting! I mean, I don’t need to flash any skin, but this is the least form fitting and flattering jackets I’ve ever seen. I look like a boy.”

“Hey there, Miss Bank Teller! I’d like to make a deposit.”

“We are not role playing in this!”

“Then why not take it off? And unbutton your undershirt for me,” I said as I walked her over to my couch.

“Like this?” she asked.

I responded by pulling her into my lap. “How was your day?”

“Not good. It looks like they really are going to be shutting down the country.”

“Yeah,” I agreed. “Stupid virus.”

“We will still be open though. Everyone still needs their money.”

“That’s good. Shouldn’t affect me much.” I already worked from home. “So what else is new?”

She sighed. “It’s been a shitty day all around.”

“Tell your boyfriend about it.”

Okay,” she lay back against me. “It looks like my aunt is moving back.”

“What does that mean for you?”

“It means I’m going to need a place to stay. And this is the perfectly wrong time to be looking for a new place for my sister and I.”

I didn’t hesitate. “You can stay with me.”

“Thanks, but I need something more permanent.”

“Sure, but you have this option in the meantime. You already stay here four nights a week.”

“I can’t leave my sister high and dry.”

“This condo does have two bedrooms,” I reminded her as I gestured around.

“It does not. Your have a loft and an office. We wouldn't have any privacy. ”

“The office has a futon,” I reminded her. “And a door.”

“Thanks, but we’ll find something.”

“I know you will. How can I make your day better?”

“You can’t. It’s already a lost cause.”

“I might have an idea,” I told her as I kissed her neck.

“Not going to work,” she told me without much conviction.

“It worked this morning,” I reminded her.

“I know! And I was having a great day. Then they made me put on this stupid ugly shit.”

“You know what the good news is about that?”

“What?”

“If you ever gain weight, no one will notice.”

“That’s true. I could gain twenty pounds in my boobs and I would still look like a boy.”

“No one is going to accuse this ass of looking like a boy’s,” I reminded her.

“That’s true. Maybe I should just try to gain weight in my ass,” she said as she wiggled around. “Hey, was that your dick?”

“Maybe,” I said as I lifted her up and carried her toward my stairs.

“Put me down! You can't carry my fat ass all the way up the stairs!”

“Challenge accepted!”

I carried her all the way up and tossed her on my bed. “Light as a feather. Now, I think you'd look better without the top.”

“Like this?” she asked as she unbuttoned.

“Perfect!”

“You really wish they were bigger, don't you?”

“I think you look amazing.”

“Thought so. You know what? I have an idea.” She stood up. “What kind of leftovers do you have?”

“There’s pizza.”

“Can I have it?”

“It’s all yours.”

“You have been really nice to me. So I’m going to stuff myself.”

“Eat if you're hungry,” I said, “but don't-”

“I’m going to show you where the fat goes with girls in my family.”

“I’ll believe it when I see it.”

“Challenge accepted!”

“I was kind of hoping to fool around first...”

“Nope. Too hungry. And I'm still sore, honestly.”


She finished half a pizza with a big serving of ice cream. When we crawled into bed she claimed to be too full to mess around, but a few kisses on her neck proved that to be a lie.

I made her strip down by telling her that I was enforcing the rules of the bed and spooned up behind her. When she rubbed her ass against me I played with her nipples as she felt me harden against her.

“I'm still too sore,” she protested.

“That's okay. There are other activities we could do.”

“You're insatiable.”

“Yep,” I said as my kisses moved down to her breasts. Her B cups were always sensitive, so I gave them extra attention before heading south.

“Oh!”

“Tonight is about you, babe,” I said as I added my finger and tongue to the mix.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)