More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Silly Writer Silly Writer

Choose a character!

Victoria Dallon

Victoria Dallon was a stunning young woman. She caught eyes every time she walked down the street, easily catching both male and female attention, and not a few moments of insane jealousy. It was easy to see why too.

As a member of the patrol, leader of Breakthrough, and teacher of Parahumans studies, Victoria was one of the most attractive women around. She had a heart shaped face with snow white skin, cool blue eyes and a lush mouth with full red lips.

She often kept her blonde hair long and straight, though she would play with a pony tail on occasion. Her body appeared to be perfect. Her athletic torso was lean and curvy, supporting a large 32D chest and a thicc round butt she worked hard on. Her thighs were just as curvy and muscular, with even her biceps being impressive.

Victoria took great care of her features, and even without makeup she could be seen as dashingly handsome. She made sure to wear high quality outfits both casual (jeans and sweater) and formal (tight pants and blouse). Her skill in this left her highly spoken for and respected.

It also left people feeling jealous and grumbling about how “stuck up she was”. More than a few rivals desires to see her fall from grace. Quite a few of her admirers desired to see her exposed so they can have a taste of her. For some people, they felt it would be good for her to relax and loosen up. Regardless of the reasons, there was no doubt her conservative clothing left them vexed.

Little did Victoria know, all these wishes would be granted.

Victoria is…

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)