More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fayd1 Fayd1

Who should he possess?

Victoria - Intern

Today, work is just as tedious as always, but at least John has something to look forward to with his new powers.

John enters the team meeting room and is immediately called over by Faith.

Faith gives the regular morning meeting, putting some of your coworkers in a group to work on a project, on of which is Victoria. She is wearing a soft pink button up shirt with a skirt which should be all means, violate company code. However, no one says a word.

"and for you John, head upstairs to file some of these papers away" Faith says as she points to a comically large stack of documents before she walks out of the room. Leaving all of you to your jobs.

John sighs in annoyance, "work never changes huh?" as he takes a look at Victoria's group. The other group mates are work-shopping how they can get the project done, taking notes as well, but Victoria just sits there on her phone.

John has always been somewhat jealous of Victoria, he had to work his ass off to get this internship, but she got it with ease. You are not even sure if she had to do an interview. The fact that she is here and is able to get away without doing any work is agitating. You would love to be in that group, but here you are, filing boring papers.

A sinister smile begins to curl on your face. "maybe I don't have to file these papers" you say.

You concentrate for a moment as you feel your spirit leave your body, first your head and arms, soon followed by your legs. Your body buckles for a moment, catching itself on the table. As it stands back up, it lifts half the stack of papers and heads towards the elevator.

"That was easier than I thought" you say to yourself as you float towards the group of coworkers. Victoria, tapping away at her phone,

You then...

You then

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)