More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Fayd1 Fayd1

You then

Possess her now

You decide to waste no time and possess her now.

Floating in front of her, she doesn't suspect anything. You can get a good look at her face, her delicately placed eyelashes and make-up, and her perfectly set blonde hair.

As Victoria opens her mouth slightly for a yawn, you lunge into her body as you hear a thud when everything goes black. You open up your eyes to a throbbing pain on your head, whats more surprising though are the newfound mounds on your chest.

"What the hell?" you say as you sit back up from the floor. "Victoria!" a group mate says as he walks towards you and helps you stand up.

"We always tell you not to rock on these chairs, they are flimsy and you know your father would not want you getting hurt!" he says in a frustrated tone.

It takes you a moment to realize what he is saying, as you look up to your group-mate, Trevor, who was previously just a couple inches shorter than you, is now at least a head taller.

"Fix your clothes, you look like a mess" Trevor says as his eyes dart to your chest

Looking down, you see, Victoria's chest exposed, revealing the semblance of a black lace bra through her disheveled shirt and skirt.

"What would Victoria do?" you think quickly....

"Oh, are you trying to sneak a peek?" you say in your best Victoria impression as Trevor sighs, "Please try and be professional while you are here" he says as he sits back at the table, the air of the room seemingly returning to what it was before your little incident.

Fixing your top and skirt, you sit back at the table, still flush red, knowing that you are now the flirtatious Victoria.

You then...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)