More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by calx86 calx86

Who’s bodyparts come to life?

Vicky's Tits and Pussy (Written with NovelAI)

As Vicky woke she began to feel strange sensations. Her nipples start rubbing against her pajama top and her pussy seemed to have grabbed hold of her panties.

“Damn it, they’re really wedged in there,” she said as she yanked them free. She felt some resistance as her pussy seemed to grab hold of the fabric, but at first she ignored it.

“Strange,” she thought as she randomly became aroused.

“What’s wrong with me?” She muttered to herself as her hand slowly snaked inside her panties.

She began rubbing herself when suddenly her pussy became autonomous and began to do the work for her, rubbing and rolling her clit with its labia.

“What the…what the fuuuuck?!” She exclaimed as her breasts joined in, bouncing and kneading themselves before her very eyes. Naturally, she was fearful of her situation but helpless to stop anything as her now living privates her into the most intense climax of her life. As soon as her orgasm subsided she stripped off her clothes and looked down in horror.

“What the…what the fuck was that?” Vicky asked under her breath.

“Nothing much love, we’re just having some fun,” said a feminine voice between her legs. Vicky shrieked and threw her hand toward her crotch, but quickly yanked it back as her pussy tried to suck in her fingers.

“How…how is this happening?!” Vicky began to sob.

“Relax honey, we’re not going to hurt you. We’re part of you after all. Like I said, we’re just having fun. Didn’t you enjoy yourself?” Her pussy asked as Vicky sat in stunned silence.

Now that Vicky's tits and pussy have experienced the ecstasy of sexual release, they wanted more.

Vicky's breasts had enough of the pajama top and began flopping around underneath it until she removed it.

“Okay okay!” Vicky snapped.

Suddenly Vicky yelped as her vagina started playing with itself again.

“Sorry honey, I can’t help myself. Now that I’m alive and experienced this wonderful feeling…” her vagina trailed off before beginning to moan.

Meanwhile, Vicky's breasts were undulating, jiggling, and bouncing. They teased, tickled, and titillated Vicky until she became horny and ready for more playtime.

Vicky had but to allow her pussy to masturbate again. It’s not like she could stop it anyway. She decided in her mind she must be having a fucked up dream and began to enjoy the multiple orgasms her autonomous sex organ gave her.

Several orgasms later, Vicky's breasts and pussy continue playing with her throughout the night, refusing to let her sleep, but they didn’t want Vicky to do anything. They wanted her to lie back and relax while they did all the work.

“Don’t touch us, honey. Just lay back. We know what we’re doing,” her pussy commanded.

“Umm… okay,” she said as she let her tits and pussy have their way with her.

As the hours tick by, Vicky's rogue parts don't just play with her once or twice. They play with her many times over. And every time, her orgasm is more intense than the time before.

Vicky eventually came to terms with her situation and was enjoying herself very much, but there were downsides to this new arrangement. Days went by and her job and her family were now on hold. She couldn’t take care of them because she spent all her time in bed, only taking breaks to eat and sleep.

The only upside to this whole situation is that Vicky is getting great sex, and having the orgasms of a lifetime. Over time, however, she feared her tits and pussy would eventually grow bored, and demand that she do things that she's not ready to do.

What if her tits and pussy asked her to have sex with men or other women?

Vicky couldn’t go through life letting her sentient parts dictate the terms. She needed to regain control over her body, but how?

Then one day, something changed. Vicky's tits and pussy begin acting strange. Instead of bouncing and jiggling and demanding sex, they just sat there, unmoving.

Vicky wondered what was going on. She reached down and poked one of her boobs with no response.

Then she poked the other boob. Nothing.

Vicky poked her clitoris. No reaction.

Her boobs and vagina seemed to be lifeless.

Vicky is perplexed. “Is it finally over?” she asked.

She finally succumbed to her exhaustion and fell asleep.

Is it over?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)