More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sexdemoness666 Sexdemoness666

What toys do you have?

Vibrator

You grip a vibrator next to your bed, and turn it on, slipping it into your pussy, you let out a moan as you thrust it in and out of your pussy while rubbing your breasts, but this only temporarily stops the burning in your pussy, you realize you need more, something real.

As you start to get up, a dark figure pounces on you, pinning you to the bed.

"Who-who's there?" You stutter.

The only response is an animal-like growl, you gulp as you feel a cock pressing agaisnt your pussy. Only one thought crosses through your mind: You're about to be by something unnatural.

Even then, you relax, and let him do his work.

"On your hands and knees, bitch," the man growls, and you comply. You gasp as his huge dick penetrates your pussy, and he begins to thrust into it.

This seems to agitate your still burning pussy, and you gasp as you soon feel hair beginning to cover your body. With each thrust, you change slightly, first your body is covered in silver fur, then your fingernails elongate to form claws, your tailbone also elongates to form a long tail, and your face pushes out to form a wolfish snout. Your chest feels weird as 4 nipples form under your breasts, which then increase from a B-Cup, to at least a DD-cup, maybe bigger.

When he finally cums in your pussy, your transformation is complete, and you let out a long howl as you realize your now a wolf.

The male removes his cock from your now wolfy pussy, and escapes through the window.

Your pussy suddenly starts burning again, and your brain gives one command: Go and find someone to fuck.

You remember that there is a brother and sister living next door that you always thought might be fucking eachother, or there's your parents who should be home soon, or you could go around town.

Its up to you.

Who do you go to first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)