More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Marauderr Marauderr

What did Amira find to wear for the day?

Very, very little

“No way, this can’t be the only pair of underwear I have…”.

Regretting her apathy far too late, Amira skulked at her only choice of undergarments for the day. Forgoing laundry for so long meant Amira was left with only one pair of panties, one she wouldn't even feel comfortable wearing if she had a suit of plate armor on. Purchased as a gift by her more promiscuous cousin, the thin, lacy pair of green panties barely wrapped around Amira's plus-sized butt, and provided little coverage to her vagina. However, it was either survive with this, or go commando all day. Struggling to pull them on, Amira shivered at the thought of walking around school in these, the feel of them hardly covering some of her butt. The matching bra was not much better, it was a size too small, and her large breasts barely stayed contained in them when walking at a slow pace. Amira’s preferred granny panties and bra combo would work to conceal her ass and breasts, so she was acutely aware of how her body was in full display. However, she’d just have to survive this one day.

Praying for something to go right, Amira fumbled through her dresser for more “proper clothing”. Unfortunately for her, she couldn’t even find a tank top or leggings. Besides shorts and t-shirts that were reserved for home use, all she had to conceivably wear was a long-sleeved floral dress, seldom worn. It wasn’t too tight, although she had no way of knowing how she looked from behind. But now Amira realized she spent almost 10 minutes getting dressed, so she threw it on, slipped on her long black boots to cover her legs that the dress left open, and hastily wrapped a plain beige hijab along with her comically large glasses, not even bothering with her contacts this morning. Finally ready (if you can call this “ready” she thought regrettably to herself), she got into her car and uncharacteristically sped to school, knowing that another tardy mark would deduct her first period math grade. This would be the beginning of a very abnormal (and dreadful) day for the beautiful young woman.

Did she make it to class on time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)