More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Titlecardpink Titlecardpink

Who are you?

Venn Cilisu

The guild hall is full of sounds, from the soft clinking of beer glasses, the gentle noise of low conversations over a warm bowl of stew and a roll of bread. You crack your neck and make your way to the guild quest board, ignoring the gnawing in your stomach and the smell of fresh food.

You pluck a sheet of paper off the Quest board, it reads. “Succubus on the loose in New Feras. 500 doubloon reward.”

“500 doubloons?? Venn! We have to go after this cock sucking demoness!” Your companion Shell, exclaims, rubbing her eyes at the paper. Shell is a Knight, donning heavy plate armor with ease and using her expertise of maces and great shields to her advantage in combat.

“I don’t know Shell. Last time we went after a Succubus you ended up sleeping with the damn thing.” You roll your eyes at her. “And she got away.”

Shell looks down in embarrassment, her dark red hair floating over her eyes. “It was totally worth. Oh! C’mon! We need this money, we’re dead broke man!” Shell pats her purse meaningfully. “Hear that? Not even a little jingle.” she pouts.

You look over the quest board, there are plenty of other options.

Take the succubus quest or find something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)