More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Krimson Krimson

What's next?

Velma the Voyeur

Velma wandered the gothic hallways of the mansion's second floor and took note of all the painted portraits of the many previous inhabitants of the manor, "Daphne sure did have a lot of ancestors she didn't know about." She stopped in her tracks as she walked past the portrait of particularly beautiful woman whose eyes almost seemed to follow her as she walked. She adjusted her thick glasses and looked at the nameplate, "Elizabeth Blake." Velma looked back up and admired the painting, " Jinkies, she's pretty. I guess I know where Daphne's good looks originated." Suddenly, a chill ran down Velma's spine down to her nether regions and she could swear she saw the portrait's mouth shift to a flirtatious smirk for just a moment. "The spookiness of this place is getting to me. Get a grip, Velma." She shook her head and continued down the hallway.

She quickly found the restroom at the end of the hall, next to the master bedroom and as she reached for the knob, she could hear Daphne giggle from the room next door. Curious, Velma moved to the toward the room and pressed her ear to the door.

"Stop it, Fred. We just got here, we can't fool around yet." Daphne giggled again.

"Oh, come on, Daphne. The gang are exploring this huge mansion. We've got plenty of time for a quick shag." Fred tried to convince the redhead.

Daphne gave an exasperated sigh, "Alright, but just some mouth stuff."

"Deal!" Fred shouted excitedly.

Velma knelt down and looked through the keyhole. She watch as Daphne got on her knees as Fred unbuttoned his pants. As Fred whipped out his cock, Velma gasped, seeing the huge size of it. Jinkies, it's so big The nerdy girl thought to herself as she continued to watch the erotic showcase. Daphne wrapped her fingers around Fred's veiny shaft and began softly stroking it. Fred titled his head back and closed his eyes, enjoying Daphne's gentle touch.

As she continued stroking Fred's shaft, she leaned forward and licked the tip, causing a shiver of delight up Fred's spine. Daphne teased the cock with her tongue until it was standing at full attention. She then wrapped her lips around the head as her tongue swirled around it. The sensation drove Fred wild and he reached forward, gripping Daphne's red hair in his hand as she took the cock deeper into her mouth.

Velma squeezed her thick thighs together as the sight of her friends engaging in oral sex made her incredibly horny. She wanted to watch more but she knew that she'd get caught if she stayed so she stood up straight and walked down the hall until she found her room. The nerdy teen entered her room and looked through her bags that had been delivered by the servants. "I need a cold shower after that." She said to herself as she grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)