More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fapomatika fapomatika

Who is the chosen one?

Vela, age unknown (Alien)

Brief Introduction of Vela :

Vela is an Alien of unknown species, the details surrounding her is vague at best, nobody knows her history, and she doesn't know it herself, all she knows is that she was created by a pirate captain by the name of Qaeglukhy.

She has been in sexual servitude to the captain and sometimes the ship's crew as a reward, for as long as she can remember, and because of that she is a true master in the art of sex.

What makes her so special is that she has the ability to change her appearance at will, but she can only do minor changes to her body, to change her facial features, and to add or reduce the size of her body parts for example, but she is incapable of total transformation.

Although she has the ability to change her appearance, she usually maintain an appearance set by Qaeglukhy as her master, but since he has taken a liking towards human females and human literature, he made her to look like a human female in every details.

Her ability however is closely related to the sexual preference of the sex partner.

Is she the one?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)