More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

Vanished Without A Trace

"Here you go, Miss." Bill hands the woman her drink and checks the time. When he realizes how late it is, he panics a bit. "Okay, everyone! I'm closing the bar in about 10 minutes! And I'm serving no more drinks! So, finish the drink you have and get home safely!"

"What?! What do you mean you're closing the bar? I just got here, and it's only 8:30."

Bill looks over at the woman who shouted and sees it's the one he just handed a drink to.

"I'm sorry, Miss. But I have to close my bar early. Look, since I know I've only served you one drink, I'll give you another one after you finish the one you have. Is that okay?"

"I guess. But why are you closing the bar this early? That's ridiculous."

"Look, Miss. I don't want to close the bar. But I have to in order to keep a young woman like you safe. How long have you been in this town, Miss? I can tell you-"

"Stop calling me Miss! I have a name. It's Natalie. And I'm not answering any of your questions until you answer mine. How is closing the bar going to keep me safe? Stop me from drunk driving?"

"No. I'm more worried about you getting kidnapped by The Whistler than driving under the influence."

The bar quickly goes quiet. Everyone heard Bill mention the name they all fear. A few women shiver in fright while a few men wrap their arms tightly around the woman they care for.

"What's going on?" Natalie looks around the bar, seeing everyone staring at her. "What's wrong with everyone? Who is The Whistler?"

Bill walks out from behind the counter and starts cleaning the bar as he explains the story. "Late at night, The Whistler roams the streets while whistling a creepy tone, searching for women to kidnap. For the longest time, we thought The Whistler was only an urban legend. But events from the past week have made us question its existence. Over 14 women in our town have suddenly disappeared. All of them have vanished without a trace."

"And what makes you think this Whistler is responsible for these women's disappearances?"

"I've heard The Whistler's whistle myself. Many of us have. Natalie, if you hear whistling during the night, you better run as fast as you can."

"Why? What does The Whistler do to women? What even is he?"

"We don't know. None of us have ever seen it. But there are multiple theories on what The Whistler could be. Some believe it's a demon who takes women to hell. Others believe it's an alien from another world who takes women to do experiments on them. I believe The Whistler is actually a witch who kidnaps women and kills them to stay young. Whatever The Whistler is, it's out there. And it's our women! The mayor has issued a curfew yesterday. Where are you sleeping, Natalie? Did you move into this town?"

"No. I'm on a road trip, traveling around the country. I'm going to sleep in my RV like always."

"Don't sleep in your RV!" Bill becomes very worried for Natalie's safety. "The Whistler goes after women who are alone. I've heard The Whistler will break into people's houses and cars if there's only one person inside them. You can sleep here. All of you are welcome to stay here for the night! I have plenty of blankets and pillows in the back! I'll stay here with you! I'll even stay up the whole night!"

"I'm not staying here! And there's no such thing as The Whistler. What's out there women is some crazy person who took inspiration from the myth. I'm sure the police will catch him soon. And I pray that those women who have disappeared will be found alive. But if you're no longer serving drinks, then I'm leaving."

After quickly finishing her drink, Natalie places the empty glass on a table as she heads toward the door. She's just inches away from touching the doorknob. But she's stopped when she feels someone grab her arm.

"Please don't go out there! My daughter was one of the women who disappeared. Please, stay here! I don't want you to be the next one to fall victim to The Whistler."

Natalie turns around to see a woman who looks old enough to be her mother grabbing her arm. She gently removes her arm from the woman's grip. "I'm sorry about your daughter. I pray that she'll be found soon, alive and healthy. But you don't have to worry about me. I'll be fine. I can take care of myself." Without saying another word, Natalie opens the door and exits the bar.


On the side of the road, in a wooded area, Natalie is wide awake as she lies in her RV. She's lost in her thoughts, thinking about everything she's been told back at the bar. I hope they catch that guy soon. But could it have all been just one guy? Could one person kidnap 14 women in under a week?... Maybe. I don't know. Either the guy has lots of experience people, or he has someone helping him kidnap these women. Either way, people are sick.

Natalie puts her hands together and says a silent prayer. Please, God. Whoever the people are these women, please have them be found soon and be given the proper punishment they deserve. And please let all the women they kidnapped be alive and healthy. Thank you.

With her prayer over, Natalie closes her eyes and tries to fall asleep. She's just about to. But the quietness of the night is interrupted by a sound. At first, the sound is faint. Natalie can't really identify what the sound is. But gradually, the sound gets louder, as if whoever or whatever is making the sound is getting closer to her. Is somebody whistling outside?

The young woman remembers Bill's warning that if she hears whistling to run away as fast as she can. But she's not worried. She doesn't believe The Whistler is real. It's probably some young teenager trying to scare her. But why would a teenager roam the streets whistling late at night? Is there nothing else fun to do in this town?

Thinking that whoever is whistling will go away soon, she tries her best to ignore the whistling and go to sleep. But she can't. The whistling keeps getting louder as if the person making the noise is heading directly toward her RV. Now annoyed, Natalie grabs her flashlight and angrily exits her RV. After turning the flashlight on, she shines the light around her surroundings. But she can't find anyone. "Alright! Whoever is out there whistling, stop it! I'm trying to sleep! Don't you have anything better to do than try and scare people?!"

No one answers. But the whistling continues, getting even louder now. Whoever is whistling isn't whistling a melody of a song. The whistling is just one long, continuous, eerie, and unnerving high-pitched sound. It's enough to make Natalie feel a shiver down her spine. But she's still more annoyed than scared.

"I'm not kidding! Whoever is out there, you better leave me alone right now! I have a gun, and I'm not afraid to shoot you!"

The whistling stops for a moment, and then it continues. It sounds like the noise is coming from right next to Natalie now. But she can't find anyone around her. She's about to go inside her RV to grab her gun, but her anger suddenly disappears. You know. The whistling isn't that bad. Why did I think the tune was creepy? It's actually pretty calm and peaceful.

As the whistling continues, Natalie starts humming along to the tune. She no longer feels angry or scared. Now, she's feeling happy. But also a little strange. Natalie drops her flashlight and slides her hand inside her pants. With her other hand, she grabs her breast and caresses the small orb of flesh through her shirt.

What's happening to me? Why am I feeling so... Horny? Natalie continues playing with herself, wondering why she's doing so in the first place. Her intelligence level is gradually decreasing, but she doesn't realize it. It becomes harder for her to think. Right now, the only thing she can think about is wanting to make herself feel good. She wants to cum so badly.

Closing her eyes, Natalie imagines herself being on her knees. She pictures herself kneeling in front of a man with a massive cock. I wish there was a man here with me. I'm so hungry and horny for cock.

Being a virgin, Natalie doesn't know what a cock tastes like. Her mind becomes filled with possible ideas of what it might taste like. However, her thoughts are interrupted as Natalie starts feeling strange again. Opening her eyes, Natalie looks down at herself to see her body changing. She watches in amazement as her breasts grow rapidly right before her eyes. Meanwhile, her ass becomes bigger and rounder.

It only takes a few seconds for Natalie's body to finish transforming. The strange feeling disappears, and the young, voluptuous woman is now hornier than before. She doesn't know how or why her body changed, nor does she care. Natalie loves her new, sexy appearance. However, her clothes are starting to feel uncomfortable.

Without hesitation, Natalie quickly rips her clothes off, tossing every piece of clothing she takes off to the side. Despite exposing her bare body to the cold air, Natalie doesn't feel the least bit chilly. Her body feels warm. After ripping off the last article of clothing, her panties, Natalie feels relieved.

Oh my God! That feels so much better. With this new sexy body of mine, I could easily persuade a man to fuck me. Hopefully, I'll find someone with a massive cock. Before Natalie can resume playing with herself, she hears the whistling again. She has almost forgotten she isn't alone. I hope whoever is making that beautiful whistling sound is a man.

Natalie grabs her flashlight off the ground and shines the light before her. She's about to walk forward when a man suddenly appears in the flashlight's light. The young, good-looking man didn't seem like he walked into the light. From Natalie's perspective, the man looked like he just appeared out of thin air. "Ahhh! Who the fuck are you?! What are you doing here?!"

The man whistles for a few seconds before answering. "What am I doing here? I should ask you the same thing. What the hell are you doing being outside late at night completely naked?"

"Oh! Well... I was... Wait a minute! I asked you a question first! So you have to answer me. What are you doing walking outside at night whistling?"

"I only answer questions to women who are submissive and slutty. Are you a good, slutty, submissive woman?"

"What? I... I..." Natalie doesn't know what to say. She seems to be having difficulty understanding the man's question.

"That's a yes or no question, slut. Answer it! Are you a good, slutty, submissive woman?" The man becomes slightly annoyed when the nude woman in front of him still doesn't respond. She's just standing there, looking at him. "Alright. Perhaps that question was too hard for your inferior female mind to comprehend. That's alright. I'll ask you a question you'll be able to understand." The man smiles as he unzips his pants. He holds his massive, erect cock in his hand and says, "Tell me, slut. Are you a good, slutty, submissive woman to this?"

This time, Natalie isn't confused by the man's question. He's now speaking to her in a language she understands. And Natalie gives the man her answer by kneeling on the ground.

"Y-Yes! I'm a good, slutty, submissive slut to that."

"Good. Now suck on it!"

The man grins more as the eager woman slides his cock inside her mouth. As his newest toy hungrily sucks on his cock, he places his right hand on her head. "You pathetic human females are the best. You're all so easy to corrupt and are so much fun to play with. Does my newest sex toy want to cum?"

Natalie doesn't respond. She continues sucking on the man's cock.

Getting annoyed, the man slides his cock out of Natalie's mouth. "If you want to spend the rest of eternity being my sex toy, then you have to listen! You're lucky that I even decided to consider a worthless creature like you to be mine. So, I'll ask you again. And this time, you better answer. Do you want to cum?"

"Y-Yes! I want to cum! Please make me cum... Master?"

The man smiles. "Correct. I am your Master. Now spread your legs for me, slut!"

Throughout the hard and rough fucking the man gives Natalie, he laughs maniacally. He has added another member to his harem of female humans. And he's hoping to find at least a few more women to corrupt before the horrid sun rises.

The theories the town has on what The Whistler is are all wrong. He's not a serial killer who has a fixation on targeting women. He's not a werewolf who kills women during the night. And he's not a vengeful spirit who wants to take on the living. The Whistler is a massively perverted supernatural creature from another world who loves turning any attractive creatures from different worlds he finds into sex toys.

Remember this warning. If you're a woman and you hear whistling at night, you better run away as fast as you can before it's too late. Cause if you don't, your friends and family will never see you again, for you will vanish without a trace.


A/N: I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. It's been a while since I published anything. I've been so busy with things that I barely had any time to write. It might be possible that I'm at a point in my life where I'll be publishing a chapter or two a month. I want to write chapters and have plenty of different chapters and storyline ideas that I want to write. I just don't have much free time to write them. But I'll write when I can.

Since many of you guys said you loved the first idea in my Opinions On My Storyline Ideas chapter, the next chapter I'm going to be writing is the one about where the woman is immune to mind control but everyone else in town is hypnotized to be sex toys. I'm hoping this chapter will be something you guys will love. I already know everything that's going to happen in the chapter. I just have to write it. Until I see you all, I hope you have a nice day.

All images were created in PixAI.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)