More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GreedDemon GreedDemon

Who are you and your lover is.

Vanessa brown lesbian - roommate Samantha Ward Straight

Your name is Vanessa Brown a 25 year old African-American woman Yoga instructor With short black culry hair, D cup breast, pear shaped ass and well toned abs. Samantha Ward is my roommate that I have crush on she is a 24 year old white hairdresser with long straight blond hair, Double D cup breast, small ass and average body build.

Vanessa had a crush on Samantha (Sam for short) ever since they moved in together but she knew that Sam wasn't into girls which crushed that dream. But now this smoking hot lady is saying that she'll make Sam her lover yes please.

"I see that your interested here please write down your loves name and anything you would like to change about them." Ms Perfect said as she handed me a form.

Name of Lover

Samantha Ward

Body Modifications

Ass increase to soft pillows, long curly hair, athletic body, flexible body.

Mental Modifications (Note subject will think of you as lover and be smitten by you by default.)

Be submissive to me, love for being tied up.

Change of clothes

Nipple piercings, secret bondage gear under norm clothes.

Any other modifications

None

How would you like to pay

Monthly plans

After Vanessa was done she handed Ms. Perfect back the form put down her down-payment and left for home after being told that she will see the new Sam in 24 hours or less and if she wanted anything else to please comeback.

Skip to meeting new Samantha or Samantha's transformation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)