More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brainvamp Brainvamp

Let’s see what happens to Erin

Vampme

First of all allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Erin Banks, I'm eighteen years old and I go to high school. I have no brother or sister that I know of... I say that because I live with my dad. My mom, or that bitch, as we usually call her, left us when I was three and we haven't heard from her since.

I have a boyfriend. His name is Mark, he goes to the same school as I do. We started having sex last summer. He tends to be quick shot, if you see what I mean. But I like it when he kisses me in the neck and he's sweet and well I think I love him.

Yeah, I know, big words and everything. How could an eighteen year old know anything about love?

Well maybe I do or maybe I don't but at least I love being around him and talking over the phone for hours with him and when we make love I feel a strong heat in my chest.

Am I being too blunt talking about sex like this, out of the blue? Is it too crude for you? If I do I must apologize but it's not entirely my fault. You see, at the moment, I'm watching a vampire movie.

Where's the link? Well I'm a bit embarrassed to say, but I've always been turned on by vampires. Weird right?

It's a secret I've never told anyone. It all started when I was around eleven. That evening my dad had to stay late at work. I was alone and bored so I started watching this old Hammer movie "Dracula A.D. 1972" with Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing.

I don't know if you've seen it, if you haven't you should, it's a pretty good one. Anyway, at the beginning you have this scene where Dracula is brought back from the dead by his disciple and obviously the Prince of Darkness is hungry. But his disciple has thought of that and he has this hippy girl with him - yes the story takes place in the seventies so there are hippies around. So the girl is bitten and she loudly shows her appreciation...

Imagine me all innocent and all, with my head up my butt, with a moist and sticky presence between my legs, with my heart racing, with this tall guy with a terrible dental hygiene looking at me through the thin glass of the TV screen...

Quite an experience as you can imagine. And that was my first orgasm. Not that at the time, I knew what it was but since I had liked that so much, I did everything I could to replicate the experiment and never stopped since.

So I am a big vampire movie fan and books and comics and role-playing games and pretty much anything that is related to the great fanged ones. Except maybe... I won't tell you that Edward Cullen can go fuck... I mean stake himself, because I feel that you don't need to hear my point of view on that. I’m sure you understand me; there is dark side to vampirism, a part that implies blood and sex, and that’s what I love not the kind of bullshit that sparkles in the sunlight...

Anyway, for the last seven years, I've tried to watch every single vampire movie out there. There's a lot of crap but from time to time you find a neat one, one that works for me.

Either it has fangs, or lots of turning or even vampire sex... Sorry again with that...

Anyway the one I'm watching right now is the lousy reboot of a remake from a great franchise that came out in the eighties. The plot holes are deep but with all the biting and hot vamps I must say that my own holes are soaked wet...

Okay, if this is really bothering you, you should go elsewhere because I'm not apologizing anymore for this.

So, the movie finishes. The hero and the heroine are humans again and they'll live happily, not forever but happily, and make many non vamp kids... Yey... I don't really care, I've peaked already during the scene were the girl who has just been turned by the old but pretty good looking vampire countess turns her boyfriend in a pool of blood and I'm dosing off in front of the end credits.

My dad's off for the weekend, I think it´s work related, and Mark is busy somewhere doing something, so you can imagine that I am completely awake when I hear a key turning in our flat door.

I jump to my feet, run to my room and close the door behind me. Fuck, I left my phone in the living room. I peak through the door but it´s too late, the intruder is already in. I lock the door. I try not to breath, I listen.

"Erin?"

I know that voice. Where do I know that voice from? I feel like it's a voice I hear everyday...

"Erin? Stop messing around, I know you're in here, I can smell you..."

Smell? What the... Wait is that my... My voice?

Was it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)