More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Brainvamp Brainvamp

La grande notte di Erin

Vampiri - chapter 2

A week later, I am waiting in front of the old movie theatre for the three stooges.

The place itself is quite creepy, it's supposed to reopen to the public in 2021 but I understand why the production company chose this place for the premiere. It's tall and lonely in the middle of Brooklyn, renovations are far from finished. The bas reliefs on the faรงade representing laughing masks seem to be mocking us.

Us? Well, me and the weird crowd around me.

I am surrounded by creatures of the night and it's a bit surrealistic. Two girls came as slutty vampire schoolgirls and they look amazing with the torn fishnets, white shirts, ponytails, matching scarves and very realistic bite marks. You have a tall man that looks a lot like Christopher Lee with cape and all. You have also your usual array of TV show vampires; I count at least six Damon Salvatore/Bill Compton imitators, three Sookie Stackhouses, a few Angel/Buffy pairings and two Barnabas Collinses, one Johnny Depp and one Jonathan Frid. You have a couple of cheap Lestats, a few victims and of course, a nice selection of original vampires with fangs, fake bites and blood all over the face. Luckily we have not been granted the honor of the presence of any Twilight fans; I could have gotten into trouble if we had. I won't tell you how much I hate those guys. Seriously, I won't...

On the plus side, all those fangs around me make me a bit horny. Nah, let's be honest some of the costumes have made me soaked wet. I try to give me some composure by imaginary texting but I fail amazingly at it.

You have to understand me, everywhere I look there's a new hot vamp or vampress I'd love to offer my neck for him or her to ravage.

Finally they arrive. Mark has the worst costume ever! Fake plastic fangs, the kind you find at your local supermarket for Halloween, a cape that's not even black, fake blood around the mouth made with lipstick and a ton of white make up. Probably the worst attempt at it of the whole crowd around us. Cheryl has gone for the Vampirella outfit, pretty nice, but she must be freezing, I would have loved to see the face of the cab driver... Kathy is your classical Hammer vampire bride: a long white Victorian nightgown, magnificent bite marks in the cleavage and a beautiful pair of fangs.

This girl is definitely into vampires. Myself, I went for simplicity. A bit of eyeliner, a hint of white foundation, my usual black clothes - black, the zombie contacts โ€“ all white โ€“ I bought last Halloween and of course my newly acquired custom fit fangs from boogueyman.com.

They feel weird in my mouth but they do look great. The contacts are starting to hurt a bit though; I'll take them off as soon as the movie starts.

"Kiss, kiss, you look amazing! You too! Blabla! We're going to have the best evening ever... "

In the (fanged) mouth of madness

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)