More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Vampire At The Door

“Can I come in?”

“No, and stop asking.” Emma said as curtly as possible. Looking out the peephole, she got a fish-eye view of the vampire. The vampire in question was decked out in a gothic dress with a wide hem and blacks and reds and cobweb lace. Her fangs were quite visible even in the dimly lit porch light.

“But we’re married, dear.”

“Yes, very good. I’m glad you remembered that. I hope you’ve not forgotten that you’re being punished. So stay out there until you learn your lesson.”

Her dear wife who she loved more than anything else had committed a grave sin. She had drunk from and fucked another girl. Without inviting Emma.

“I said I was sorry, dear. Now why don’t you let me in so we can hug it out?”

“Oh no, you’re not getting away with it that easily. I’ll see you in the morning when you’ve have enough time to reflect on what you did wrong.”

She stepped away from the door. Or, she tried to. Her legs didn’t seem to want to move. Instead of retreating from the door, her hand snaked outwards towards the handle. It twisted the knob and opened the door.

Her mouth moved on its own. “Please come in.”

“Oh dear, I’m glad you’ve finally seen the light.” The vampiress floated on in and alighted on the couch. Emma’s feet her to follow and take a seat next to her wife. “You are my thrall after all. It even rhymes, so I’m sure you can remember that if you put your pretty little head to use.”

Emma’s head nodded. Her wife snapped her fingers and she was released.

“Oh that was so hot.” She pounced on the vampiress, pressing her hands into the bountiful, bodice-held tits beneath her. “You could just make me your thrall like that forever and I couldn’t do anything about it. You could cheat on me with whoever you wanted.”

“I could.” Her wife nodded sagely. “But then I’d miss out on this. There’s only one Emma like you in the world.”

Emma sighed in contentment as her wife sunk her fangs into her neck. Her wife was so kind to her, allowing her to live out these fantasies. It made their already fantastic life all the more wonderful. And all for the low cost of just a little blood and her eternal devotion.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)