More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SingingLark SingingLark

Who will you go for?

Valkyrie

"There are plenty of gorgeous women", you think to yourself, "I will take my time and enjoy each" You barely resist the urge to let go an evil laugh as you play in your mind all the sick fantasies you are about to do.

You see a winged horse land on the rooftop, and recognize the heroine Valkyrie riding it. A gorgeous blonde warrior straight from the nordic legends, her armored body taunted you with its shapely perfection, you think to yourself "Who could be worthier than a Goddess to be my first?"

You jump from the ground floor and land on the rooftop, pretty satisfied as your feet dont make a sound despite the impact. You can see an elevator taking her down, towards the stables, and quickly summarizes she will take a bath after taking care of Aragorn. Your mind remember the schematics of the Mansion, and the location of her room, and you decide to wait for her there.

The room itself is rich, but unremarkable. A soft bed, a plasma TV, a wardrobe... your eyes spot a spy cam carefully hidden, which you immediately scramble to repeat the same image. A voyeuristic thrill runs down your spine, you conceal yourself, and waits for your prey.

Valkyrie doesnt take long to show up, she begins to undress a few seconds after she closes the door. She tosses her cloak over her bed. Her breastplate makes a loud noise as they hit the ground, to reveal two gorgeous mounds of perfection. You unconsciously wipe some droll as she slips down the rest of her skimpy attire, leaving for last her long braid.

Pure instinct saves you as she hurls her iron spear, the medieval weapon digs deep on the wall. You have no time to congratulate yourself on the dodge, nor to admire the motion of her tits as a jump takes Valkyre across the room with sword in hand. You feel pain spreading down your arm as it blocks the fabled weapon.

"How did she sees me? Not even wolverine should be able to detect me" you chastise yourself. She slices her curtains as you sidestep her strike. "Who are you?" she demands with blue iron hard eyes.

"Call me Lucius" You palm strike her plexus, throwing her back a few feet. "I didnt plan it, but if you do want to fight..." You hold her spear, and pull it out of the wall, but with such a precision that barely causes any additional damage to it. "... this might be fun"

There is a mild look of confusion on her eyes. Friend or foe? You can control your body language enough to remove all signs of hostility. Her next lunge is serious, but you can tell she isn't putting it all. You whirl the spear around and deflects her strike, whipping it around and hitting her in the arm to tell her to be serious. She smirks at finding a worthy opponent and thrust her sword, barely cutting some of your loose shirt.

You both start dancing around, displaying your martial prowess while she wiggle her butt and tits to your delight. You show off by deftly saving her furniture from your struggle, but doubt she actually noticed it. It didnt matter, you were going head on against one of the most powerful avengers, and doing good.

Her spear fly from your hands at your distraction. The next, a vertical cut, could have been your end if you had moved just an inch to either side, but as it was it merely cut the fabric of your clothes, two perfect halves that fell to the ground, leaving you naked. Valkyrie seemed startled by what she saw, and you enjoyed the opportunity to throw her back in bed.

Like a wolf gnawing his prey, your mouth found her sweet apple flavored lips, your hands grasped her large breasts as hers reached for your ass. You came here filled with sexual tension, but not for a second it occurred you to find the heroine equally sex starved. You poised your cock at her pussy entrance, but it was her legs that thrust you deep inside of her, demanding you to fill her.

You endured for as long as you could, but the Nordic beauty was squirming your cock so hard, moaning so delightfully that you felt the unavoidable pressure build on your balls, you unloaded your cum deep inside Valkyrie... only to see her scream in utter delight, her mouth turned into a perfect O as you flooded her womanhood with worthy warrior cum.

You rolled off from top of her, you were both breathing hard. You felt happy, complete. She left your arms, but before you could protest, you feel her velvet mouth wrap around your penis, her tongue playing tricks as your shaft immediately answers her attention. She mounts you and rides you hard, like a horse, she moans and curses like a porn star, and the moment you see her have yet another orgasm you truly believe in love.

And then she begins to cry.

"What is wrong?" you ask, feeling yourself drained, but still worried if you had hurt the seemly invulnerable heroine.

"I am sorry... I tried to keep it to myself. But I see you are going to die today, Lucius." Of course. So that was how she was able to see you. You then suddenly realizes... you are going to die, today.

Fuck. So now what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)