More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who Is/Are the Last Master(s)

Valkyrie Brynhildr (Futanari, Pseudo-Servant)

"Come forth from the ring of restraint, Protector of the Balance!!!" Ritsuka Fujimaru poured their emotions into a final cry as the incantation finished; a plea to the servant they called to protect humanity scattered across time and save them from extinction. The air itself thrummed with excess of prana, giving off an omni-directional light that banished the shadows from the summoning chamber and blinded Ritsuka who stood in the center of this conflagration - heedless of the dangers but not without purpose.

After the loss of Director Olga, Chaldea could no longer afford any more sacrifices, it had already been too much. But they had a Lesser Grail now, and they had the option to increase their numbers and form a bulwark to stand alongside Mashu so there would no longer be necessary for her or anyone else to make impossible choices. For her - and everyone else - as the sole remaining Master, Fujimaru would stretch the Chaldea system intended to support 48 pairs of Master and Servant to its limits!

Servants, Heroic Spirits from a bygone age poured into a Class Vessel and given shape so they could walk the Earth once more and lend their power to those worthy of their service. Using Saint’s Quarts, lacking a proper artifact that could narrow the available pool, Ritsuka couldn’t be sure of who, or what, would answer the call of the ritual provided by da Vinci. It could be one of the three Knight classes: Saber, Lancer, or Archer. Equally it might be one chosen from among the Cavalry classes: Rider, Caster, Assassin, and Berserker. Or one of their specials ones, like Avenger and Ruler.

All they could do was prepare, steeling their mind and holding onto the resolve that had got them here. A difficult task lay ahead of them now, to forge disparate Servants from across history, culture and philosophy into a unified . Even so, they would succeed!!

As one, the motes of prana rushed to the center of the magical circle and clustered around Ritsuka Fujimaru and they became a silhouette of pure nothingness.

Then the cocoon shattered and an unmistakably feminine figure emerged from its confines:

Parts of her body was covered with armor, the silvery plates fashioned and designed to give the impression of an angel’s feathers, under which she wore a black dress that seemed to strain to contain her bountiful form as if they had been made for a lesser woman. The snow white hair cascading down below her waist, shimmering with the icy blue frost of Fimbulvinter, framed a face with features that bore a striking resemblance to Ritsuka but now exuded an aura of beauty and perfection that bore the touch of the divine. She held an ornate spear, runes originating from the Age of the Gods engraved onto its heart-shaped tip and shaft that endowed it with its immense power.

Servant, Ruler. Valkyrie Brynhildr. Judge of Fallen Heroes, guiding the Einherjar who are worthy of the honor to enter Valhalla and feast in Odin’s halls until the appointed time when they would sally forth to their destiny. It echoed in her mind while she was sorting out her tangle of memories and not quite certain of who she was yet, though it was a start. Only able to guess at why Servant and Master had merged - perhaps their wish to gather Heroes had been aligned to such an extent.

In some ways, Ruler was unmistakably diminished; a legend that had not been completely told, but one who was at the height of her power. Memories of times she had not experience flashed in her mind, those who belonged to Brynhildr, the Shieldmaiden. They were not hers… not yet, so Ruler discarded them. The burden carried within her future self’s heart would be heavy. A different set mingled there too, those that belonged to her Master. Searching the most recent, the Valkyrie reviewed the events of Fuyuki, the Burning City...

Mashu Kyrielight…

...

“Aaa~…!”

“Aaaaa~...!”

Ruler’s pale cheeks flushed with life and could feel the rushing warmth as she held them in her palms. Even as her breath became ragged, she replayed the fateful battle between Saber Alter and Shielder over and over again. Eyes unfocused as she followed the succession of blocks, thrusts and parries. Such a fierce, unyielding soul that has just found its true purpose. Emotions that originally had been her Master’s became hers, blossoming further.

Unable to contain herself any longer, Brynhildr wrapped her arms around herself, shuddering as she imagined she was in the protective embrace of Kyrielight. Heroes - valkyrie loved them! Loved them! Loved them! Loved them! Their spirits burn so brightly and like a moth to flame, she is pulled towards them. Spirits that become a raging, irresistible inferno in the heat of battle when they are matched against each other. Yet Shielder was still a rough diamond that need to be cut and shaped further in the forge of war before she could truly shine.

Brynhildr graciously thanked her Master for summoning her. Becoming a part of her, or vice-versa, Ruler still couldn't be certain.

Gungnir Wotan.” A loving whisper escaped her lips, thick with desire that filled the small chamber. The Noble Phantasm throbbed in answer, hard and overflowing with hot blood. Tracing small circles around the head of her ‘spear’ that pushed against her skirt, hinting at its full size and girth. Ruler silently promised to use this splendid, and unexpected, tool to forge an army in her Master’s name.

One able to face the coming Ragnarok.

The contract between Master and Servant - to the extent there was a difference between them - had been sealed.


Noble Phantasms:
Brynhildr Romantia: The Spear of Love and Hate. An anti-unit Noble Phantasm that scales in size, weight and power according to how much she loves the opponent. Similar to the one she wields as a Lancer, though unlike its Lancer counterpart this Romantia will not be maximized against Sigurd or the Sigurd look-alike, Siegfried. Both Brynhildr Romantia and Gungnir Wotan can switch between cock-form and weapon form, though at least one of them need to be in cock-form at any given time.

Gungnir Wotan: A weapon(penis) that will always strike true when activated. An anti-unit Noble Phantasm that always hits the most sensitive, (g-)spots of whomever it is used against. Can be unleashed further, becoming a spear(cock) of solid sunshine and its abilities are strengthened and correspondingly drains an increased amount of magical units when in use. This particular variant is named after one of Odin's many mortal guises. He's a bit of a dick too so it all works out.

Einherjar: Temporarily summons the Spirits of fallen warriors gathered by Brynhildr to her side. An anti-army Noble Phantasm, and like the valkyrie, will appear as futanari due to the glitch in the Grail and think nothing of subduing opponents through a contest of sex rather than battle. Love a good party, though after partying non-stop, for more than a millennia in some cases, could really do with something different. Anything.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)