More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Manuele-9 Manuele-9

Which Woman Will Hear The Comments of Corruption?

Valerie Price, a freshly 18-year-old high school girl (Modern Day)

Valerie Price:

Corruption Points = 0

Valerie tossed in bed, annoyed by the sound of her alarm clock. Finally she reached over and turned it off. With a defeated sigh, she hopped off her bed and walked to her closet. Opening it, she inspected herself in the large mirror on the internal door.

She was wearing an oversized T-shirt and small striped panties which did little to conceal her voluptuous hourglass figure. Her tits were pretty large and perky and her ass was big and plump. Her shapely legs were almost completely bare. She was proud of her long blonde hair, green eyes with a slightly light skin tone.

She lived with her parents. Closing her closet, she needed to shower and get ready for school. Turning towards the door of her room, the voice in the very back of her mind spoke up…

Comment a suggestion from the voice for Valerie.

Author's Note: be gentle with me. It's the first time I write something and I suck at starting a story.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)