More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TamusBeard TamusBeard

Who are you?

Valerie Cross A Student with issues

Valerie "Val" was on spring break from college when she decided to test out a ritual she saw on the internet. She spent the whole break gathering the materials necessary to do it in her grandparents old barn. On the last day before going back to college she decided to try and summon a succubus who was said to grant favor in exchange for a sacrifice. As such she a widow from down the street that kept to herself and no one would miss and placed her in the middle of the summoning circle. She performed the ritual as suggested with the last step being to make the bitch cum so she nonchalantly fingered her to an orgasm. Before all was said and done the candles flames turned purple then went bright then suddenly burnt out leaving everything in darkness.

10 Minutes later

“Valerie” She hears a feminine whisper in the darkness of the barn. “Valerie…” I try to reply but nothing comes out. “I am a Risaya Succubus of Control and I accept your offering. I have the power to give others a small boon and with your determination I will give one unto you. You now possess the power to claim ownership over anyone or anything with this pen. All you have to do is right your name on whatever it is. No-one will question your ownership over them or others, and any target you choose will not notice you writing on them- or do anything to stop you and will immediately accept your ownership over them. Also When addressing something or someone you own no one will hear it on a conscious level unless you want them to. And if need be you can refill its ink with the sexual fluids of whoever you desire though the potency will be different depending on the power of the being. Though if you want a succubus fluid you will have to make a deal for them.” I accept these words as I hear them, and some part of me, deep down believes them. I have these powers. Just then the candles relight and the barn is illuminated once again though she notice the woman I brought here is gone.

"Well I should get ready to head back to college though to test one thing." Valerie then wrote her name on the barn so that maybe no one would disturb it in case she needs to do another ritual. Valerie then gets in her car and drives back to college campus with the Succubus pen of control safely in her jacket pocket. Though the one thing she dreads is dealing with her preppy roommate Jessica.

College is going to be interesting?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)