More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CupCup CupCup

Where shall I be embarrassed?

Vacuuming with Mrs. Wilson

Every week Mrs. Wilson would vacuum under the furniture. Seeing as I was home anyway, she tended to ask me to move some of the heavier pieces. This week was no different and I had chosen my clothes carefully. I had on baggy sweatpants, tight underwear, and a shirt that didn't come down all the way to my waist. I was getting ready for breakfast when I hear her calling for me, "Can you come in here and help move this couch?"

I quickly ran into the living room to see her standing there with the vacuum ready. She was wearing a simple button up shirt with jeans. The couch that needed moving had several boxes on it from when I moved out of my college dorm. As I bent down to lift up the first box I hooked my waistband on another box on the couch. When I straightened my back and lifted up, my sweatpants were tugged down my thigh. My red boxes came into view and I pretended not to notice. My budge showed in front and a bit of pubic hair peaked from the top of my underwear. With Mrs. Wilson's eyes locked on me, I had to assume she had seen. I walked the first box over to the side of the room and then took notice of my wardrobe, "Oops! Looks like these pants don't fit as well as they used too!" She seemed unamused and let out a "Yes, so it seems."

I returned to the couch to grab another box and did the exact same trick. This time I lifted the box slightly fast causing my pants to fall all the way to my ankles. Turning to carry the box away I stepped out of my pants entirely and walked across the room. As I set down the second box I looked down and looked shocked, "Where did my- oh!" This time I caught Mrs. Wilson's eye line directly to my budge. I purposefully had difficulties getting my pants up my legs and took my time pulling them up to my waist over my budge. "Sorry about that." I said nervously.

With the final box I needed something else to hook my pants on, so I squatted all the way down and hooked both my pants and boxers to the bottom of the couch. As I lifted the box my pants and boxers stayed on the floor and my large cock was freed. At this point I had a semi with the smallest sign of precum. I turned toward Mrs. Wilson and began walking, but was cut off by her shouting, "Sir! Your clothes! They've-" causing me to look down in horror. Due to the front of my shirt being short, my entire penis was exposed as it swayed about. I jumped back in exaugurated embarrassment causing plenty of bouncing and I noticed her eyes followed me with every step. I went between turning to put the box back on the couch to turning toward her several times before saying "I don't know what to do!" She snapped out of her trace and she pointed to the wall with the other boxes. I set it down and sprinted back to my clothes. I grabbed my sweat pants, but purposefully left my boxers laying where they were - assumingly forgotten in my haste. I lifted my sweatpants up to just below my package and made a show of stuffing it back into my pants.

Now, standing there with sweatpants but no underwear, my bulge was incredibly noticeable. The entire ordeal had left me hard as a rock. Mrs. Wilson was flustered and sat down on the couch. I watched her as she put her face into her hands, but was shocked by what she subtly did as she sat down. Using the tip of her toe she moved my boxers under the couch and out of sight. It was done so smoothly it almost seemed natural to her. "Sir, why don't we skip this week, we can vacuum under the furniture next week." I walked over to her, with my crotch at eye level, "I just seem to be having an unlucky week!" Mrs. Wilson looked up, paused at my erection, and then met my eyes and smiled, "As you say sir."

"Just promise me one thing, please don't tell Kaylee about this. I would be so embarrassed."

"Tell me about what?" I heard Kaylee say as I spun around.

What does Mrs. Wilson do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)