More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

Vacationing At The Paradise Resort

Ricky Miller wakes up in his luxurious resort hotel room to the sound of someone knocking on the door. The young, rich man checks the time as he gets out of bed to see it's 8:30. He rubs his eyes and yawns as he opens the door to find a woman on the other side.

"Good morning, sir. I... Oh. I'm sorry, sir. Did I wake you up? Would you like me to come back later?"

"No. That's alright. I forgot to set up a wake-up call for myself last night before I fell asleep. What do you have to tell me?"

The woman takes out a pamphlet and hands it to Ricky. "We forgot to tell you last night while you were checking in all the things this resort has to offer to guests like you. I, unfortunately, don't have time to explain everything to you. But all the information is inside this pamphlet. Whenever you're ready to select one of our many girls, call us, and we'll send her to your room if she's available. Would you like me to get someone to deliver breakfast to your room, sir?

Ricky is confused about what the woman means by "select one of our many girls." But he smiles at her and says yes to getting something to eat for breakfast. After the woman leaves, he shuts the door.

The resort Ricky is staying at is called the Paradise Resort, which is on a small island. The place was recommended to him by one of his friends after he returned home from a long vacation. His friend didn't tell him much about the resort, just that he needed to go there. Ricky took his friend's word and decided to go.

When he first arrived at the resort, Ricky was surprised by how few people were staying. The island is beautiful and should be a popular tourist destination. But his friend told him that not many people know about the island. He still doesn't know why his friend recommended the resort. Perhaps the pamphlet the woman gave him will provide him with the answer. Before Ricky can read the brochure, someone knocks at his door.


After eating what he believes is the best food he has ever consumed, Ricky finally reads the pamphlet. He skips the history of the resort portion and reads about what the place provides.

Here at the Paradise Resort, we provide a large assortment of women for you to choose from to entertain you during your stay. We have girls of all races and body types. Have a specific kink or fetish you like? All our girls are willing to fulfill all your sexual fantasies except for impregnation. Every single one of our girls is on birth control. If you wish to impregnate one of our girls, you'll have to talk to the front desk first.

Wait? What? He rereads the sentences, making sure he reads every word correctly. Is this place a brothel or something? He skims through the following few pages of the pamphlet to see them filled with pictures of women. After thinking for a bit, Ricky decides he might as well use the service the resort provides. He paid to stay at the resort for a week, and he's not letting his money go to waste.

After spending a few minutes looking through the pictures of women, he comes across one he finds hot and attractive. He picks up the phone and dials the front desk. "Yes. Hello. I was looking through your pamphlet and spotted a girl I'm interested in. Could you tell me a bit of information on girl number 149?"

"Yes. Give me a moment... Okay. Her name is Gabby. I can't give you her last name. She's 22 years old and is a virgin. She recently started working here and is available. Would you like me to send her to your room now?"

"Yes, please. Thank you."

He hands up the phone after the woman on the other end tells him Gabby will be at his room in five minutes. And precisely five minutes later, there's a knock on his door. After opening the door, he finds the most beautiful girl he has ever seen.

"Hello, sir. My name is Gabby. But you can call me whatever you want. Thank you so much for requesting my services. I'll do my best to satisfy you to the best of my abilities. Would you like me to refer to you as Master or Daddy or something else?"

"Uh... Master is fine. Please come in."

He shuts the door after Gabby enters the room. She turns around to face him and says, "So, what would you like me to do, Master? I'll do whatever you want."

Ricky stares at the sexy girl for a few seconds, trying to think of what he wants to do with her. "How long am I entitled to your services?"

"I'm yours until the end of the day. But you can extend or cancel my services anytime you wish by talking to the front desk."

"Okay, good," Ricky says as he unbuttons his pants. He now knows what he wants Gabby to do. "Get on your knees and give me a tittyfuck."

Gabby gets on her knees as requested with a smile as the guest she's providing her services to today takes his pants off. She wraps her breasts around his cock. But before she moves them, she asks, "Would you like me to talk dirty to you or remain silent while I please your cock with my tits, Master?"

"Talk dirty to me," he says while moaning as Gabby begins moving her breasts.

"Your big, hard cock feels so good between my titties, Master. My pussy is dripping wet from thinking about having your cock inside me. I hope you decide to take my virginity later. I've dreamed about losing my virginity to a cock as massive as yours." Gabby moves her breasts faster, enjoying the moans her client is making.

Unbeknownst to Ricky is that everything Gabby has said is true. He has received tittyfucks from other women before. However, none of them made him feel this good, nor had breasts as big as Gabby's. He tries to hold on as long as he can. But then Gabby starts talking again.

"Cum all over my big titties whenever you want, Master. I've never tasted a man's cum before. But I bet your cum would taste delicious, seeing as your cock is so massive. All my coworkers tell me the bigger a man's cock, the tastier his cum is. You'll release lots of cum for me, right, Master? Please?"

If Gabby wasn't talking dirty, Ricky probably could have lasted for another minute or two. But instead, he only lasts for a few more seconds. He catches the sexy black-haired girl off guard as he starts releasing his cum. She didn't expect he would cum this quickly. When he's finished cumming, Gabby's face and breasts are covered in his cum.

"Wow! None of my coworkers told me a man could release this much cum. Is it okay if I lick your cum off myself, Master?"

"Sure, Gabby. Go ahead."

It takes Gabby a bit to wipe and lick all Ricky's cum off her sexy body. Once she's done, she stares at him lustfully. "Your cum is delicious, Master. Would you like me to give you another tittyfuck?"

"Maybe later. You said I have you for the entire day, right?" Gabby nods her head yes. "Then I'll definitely have you give me another tittyfuck later. Right now, I want to take your virginity. Hop on the bed and spread your legs."

As he and Gabby climb onto the bed, he asks her, "Is this your first time offering your services to a man?"

"Yes, it is. But I've been trained to please a man's cock using my mouth and tits."

"Well, I guess I will have to see how skilled you are with your mouth later. But first..." Ricky slowly slides his cock inside Gabby's dripping wet pussy. Despite being a virgin, she doesn't feel any pain. Instead, she feels pleasure as her client slides every inch of his cock inside her.

After he slides his cock completely inside her, she wraps her legs around his waist and says, "Oh my god! Your cock feels so good, and you haven't even started moving yet! Please fuck me, Master! Fuck me as hard or fast as you want!"

Ricky smiles as he begins to thrust. He immensely enjoyed the feeling of his cock between Gabby's breasts. But the pleasure he's feeling from her pussy is even greater. He wants to thrust at a slow pace, so he can enjoy her pussy for as long as he can before cumming. But with Gabby encouraging him to move faster, he does the opposite of what he desires.

He doesn't care that he's about to cum in about a few more seconds. He has Gabby all to himself for the rest of the day. And Ricky has decided he will request to use her for his entire stay at the resort. He doesn't say anything as he cums inside Gabby. The pamphlet said that all of their girls are on birth control. So he doesn't have to worry about impregnating her.

When he finishes cumming, he keeps his still-hard cock inside Gabby. He couldn't slide his cock out if he wanted to due to her legs still being wrapped tightly around his waist. Gabby takes a moment to catch her breath before saying, "I had no idea sex would feel this good. Thank you so much for taking my virginity, Master."

Seeing the beautiful and sexy girl smile at him causes Ricky to blush. Is it possible that he's in love with her? He's heard of love at first sight. But he didn't think it would ever happen to him.

"Hey... Uhh... I know this is crazy for me to ask. But can I have your number? Do you live on the island?" Ricky knows what he's doing is insane. It's not every day that you think about possibly starting a relationship with a whore. But he desperately wants to know more about her. Gabby, so far, has everything Ricky wants in a woman. Beautiful, sexy, and great in bed.

"I don't have a phone number. And I don't exactly have a home. I live in the resort. If you ever decide to come back here, you can ask for my service again."

"Wait, you live in the resort?" After thinking for a minute, Ricky comes up with an idea. "Unwrap your legs around my waist and follow me, Gabby. We're going to the front desk."

Ricky doesn't care that he and Gabby are completely naked when they walk out of the room. And the woman behind the front desk doesn't seem bothered by their nudity when she sees them.

"Hello, sir. Is there a problem with the girl you requested?"

"No, she's amazing. It's just... I..." What Ricky wants to ask is probably against the law. But then again. The services a person can get at this resort are probably illegal too. "I wish to..."

"Oh! Do you wish to impregnate her? Not a problem. Give me a second." She goes on her computer and clicks her mouse a few times. Ricky looks at Gabby to see a smile on her face. "Okay. I see here it says that you won't be leaving the resort until a week later. That's perfect. The birth control pill we provide our girls lasts one whole day. You can request her again tomorrow, and she'll be ready for you to impregnate whenever you want. But first, you have to pay a small fee and sign a few papers."

"No. That's not what I wanted to ask you. Well. I might request to impregnate her later. But I was wondering, could I maybe purchase Gabby and take her home with me? I have lots of money I can pay you." Ricky is not currently looking at Gabby. But if he did, he would see her smile has gotten bigger.

"Oh, yeah. That's perfectly fine. You don't have to pay much money to buy her. But you do need to sign a few papers first."

He's shocked and speechless as the woman grabs a few papers from underneath her desk and sees how much it costs to buy Gabby. "Wait? Are you serious? I can take Gabby home with me. How does this resort stay open if guests can buy your girls for a low price? I would worry that one day all your girls would be bought."

"You do make a fair point. But we don't have to worry about that problem. We kidnap and corrupt girls all the time. I mean! You'd be surprised by how many women ask to work for us. Anyway. I'm assuming you didn't read the pamphlet entirely if you're that shocked about being able to buy our girls. That's alright. We have a massive variety of options on what you would like your girl to be. Here's the full list. Look at it and decide what you want."

Ricky looks at the list. He sees choices like making Gabby believe he's her brother, father, or son. But he sees one option that interests him. "Can you tell me more about this sex wife option?"

"If you choose that, she will be madly in love with you and do everything you tell her. We provide you with the option to have a wedding ceremony, and you will be given a legit marriage certificate at the end. But if you do decide not to have a ceremony, you still get a marriage certificate. Is the sex wife option what you want?"

"Yes. And I'll do the wedding ceremony as well."

"Perfect. Now I need you to read and sign these papers."

After signing all the papers and choosing a few more requirements he wants Gabby to have, the woman leads Gabby out of the room. She says they'll be back in a few minutes. Ricky patiently waits for them to return. When they do, his mouth hangs wide open once he sees Gabby. She's wearing a gorgeous and very revealing wedding dress.

"Hello, Master. I'm ready to get married."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)