More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mapron01 Mapron01

Who watches the tape?

VIctoria

Victoria was a very succesful divorce lawyer, who made millions out of breaking families apart over money. However, she did not count with how far one man's desire of against her would go after she managed to him to award his ex-wife with millions of dollars.

While she is working on a case, a mysterious message arrives to her phone, which says: "This will win you the case hamds down. Watch the video completely", along with an attached video.

After watching the video, Victoria was furious. It was just five minutes of lights swirling. She swore che would kill the prankster that sent her this before there was a call made to her celphone. She answered it, hoping it was the prankster.

"Listen to what I say and dont make a noise. You will never tell anybody about that video. Now, you will go and buy the slutiest outfit you can find and go to 45th Earnest Road. You will not tell anybody of where you are going and make up a story if anyone asks" said a male voice which Victoria felt willing to obey, for some reason. It also sounded lightly familiar, but she couldn't pinpoint it.

Following her orders, Victoria excused herself for work and headed for the district where she knew she would find the type of outfit asked of her. She didnt know why she obeyed the man, but went along with it.

What kind of outfit does Victoria buy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)