More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mapron01 Mapron01

What kind of outfit does Victoria buy?

A modified tiny tank top and a micro miniskirt

Victoria drove far from the downtown company where she worked to the seedy parts of town. After some looking, she found what she had been looking for, and went into the shop.

The guy behind the cash register was shocked to see such an upper class woman walk into the seedy shop he worked in, but used the oportunity to check out her impressive assets, even though they were mostly hidden by her clothes. He watched amazed as she got a slutty outfit and took it to the changing rooms. The outfit was a tank top with a v cut in the middle that was too small for her, and a micro miniskirt with a triangular cut on it's back.

A while later, she came out with the outfit, and the guy checked out her large breasts, and when she looked the other way, her shapely ass. She looked incredible in this outfit, as the tank top was not only unable to cover the entirety of her breasts, but the v cut nearly revealed her nipples. She was also wearing no bra. The micro miniskirt was also unable to contain her ass, especially with the cut on it's back.

Walking ovet to him, she leaned in to ask him the price, allowing him to see her cleavage. He stuttered, but answered, meanwhile she was a bit humiliated, but bought the outfit anyways. After paying for it, she changed back to her normal clothes and put the outfit in a bag. After this, she headed home.

She had a pretty normal noon, until she recieved another phone call. She answered it.

"Yes?", she asked, and was met with the same voice from before, the one that ordered her to buy the suit.

"You will always answer the phone", is the first thing he says, aware he made a critical mistake earlier, but Victoria's apparent idiocy saved his plan. She stayed silent, rmembering what she was told on the earlier phone call.

"Now, tomorrow is your next case, right? You are going to show up in the clothes you just bought, and when you take the podium, you will say your client is a liar, the judge is a hopeless moron and you are nothing but a cum-addicted slut, before stripping before everyone", said the man, fetting an erection at the thought of the humiliation he was going to put this bitch through. He then ended the call.

Victoria wondered why she felt like doing what the voice told her to do, but ignored it and instead had dinner and went to sleep.

How does the court hearing go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)