More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Xerrith Xerrith

And here you lie...

Useless and trapped.

Silence. Nothing but silence, oh and also that incessant voice that digs at your very sanity. Clawing and gnawing, judging you of all the signs that led to your downfall. At first you assumed it was but your own voice, speaking out of your mistakes but after what feels like a century or two, you feel as though it grew to become it's own entity.

"Useless. Weak. Miserable. Useless. Weak. Miserable."

On and on it continued, perhaps it too has become bored of berating you. As the dirt encasing around your little jar sift and tilt from the miniscule movement, it was the small moments that felt liberating.

Until an unbearably loud noise echoed from above. Digging and boring, it was earth shattering to say the least.

You would focus all the energy that you have left, mustering every single molecule of power left in your miserable form to project your mind's eye sense what lies beyond that pottery dish you call a prison.

From the echo vibration you emmited, you gain a feed of images in your mind, like a mental snapshot of what's causing all these noise.

You see these strange metal beasts, similar to those like mud that hid you within the earth. From what you can tell they're being controlled by mortal beings... humans. Once your faithful fanatical servants, now they've constructed these abominations to do their bidding.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)