More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Futanariprince57 Futanariprince57

Grab Jacob? Use the radio? Just get out quickly?

Use the radio

Fighting all your instincts to get the hell out of there you hear the weak crackle of the radio. You could put a call out for help. You have no idea if anyone will even hear it as you went through a black hole. You could be millions of miles away from anyone.

The radio was over towards Jacob's side. You slowly take a step forward on the cockpit glass as you feel the spaceship begin to shift under your feet.

Your only three steps away and yet it seems like miles in such a life-threatening position. Do you take another step or slide your foot along the glass? You hesitant for a moment and then slide your foot along. Your steps seem to rock the spaceship making it even more dangerous.

Your hand reaches out but it's not long enough to press the comms button. You have to get an open channel and you carefully slide your foot another step closer.

You glance back over your shoulder seeing you are now closer to the radio than your own exit. That's the moment your finger touches the open channel button and static bursts into the cockpit.

The loud noise covers the sound of the crack as the next thing you feel is yourself falling.

As you hit the ground with a sickening crunch you gaze back up at the spaceship as you see Jacob open his eyes and begin to look around in a panic.

His eyes finally come to rest on you. You try to get up but realise you can't move as your body aches all over from the rocks you fell onto.

Your vision begins to blur as the final thing you see is your spaceship coming falling towards you and Jacob's gut-wrenching scream before your deaths.

Game over!

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)