More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HornyKid45 HornyKid45

What do you do first?

Use the bathroom

Before either of you can say anything, your instinct takes over and makes an excuse so you can get away.

You run to the bathroom, close the door, sit down on the toilet, and try to get your wits together. She dazled you. You hadn't expected this. She was the hottest woman you ever saw.

You tried to calm down your boner which had solidified in your pants, but it was no use. You wanted to fuck her. So badly. You would do anything to get in her pants.

"What are you thinking? You can't do this! Shes way out of your league. And what happens when your parents come home and find you slept with her? Or even worse, when she tells your parents you tried to seduce her? This is a bad idea, i cant do this." You think to yourself.

"But on the other hand, theres no way I can stop my erection if im near her. And I wont be able to look at her without my eyes slipping to her boobs. Theres no way I'd ever be happy with myself if I let her go without making a move" you contradict yourself.

"Fuck it, I'm getting in her pants by tonight, or I'll die a noble trying."

You walk out of the bathroom.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)