More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RhynoZeroes RhynoZeroes

What next?

Use security system to watch Mercy in the shower

Samuel knew that he couldn’t miss this chance, so as soon as he was finished freshening up, he ran straight to his room and started up the monitor system. He opened up the stream on his big TV and saw the blonde goddess standing in the shower, and to his big surprise, she was touching herself. In the shower, while completely wet, the Swiss doctor was fondling her breast with her right hand while pressing her left hand between her legs. The water made her soft skin shine and her wet blonde hair clinged to her body as she pleasured herself.

“Nnnnngh…..” she moaned with her soft voice “I can’t believe how cute he was...” She bit her lip and continued to massage her clit. The hidden camera gave a full view of her naked body and Samuel couldn’t believe his eyes. The soft wet flesh of Angela Ziegler filled his vision and gave him the biggest hard on he have had in his entire life. Samuel resisted the urge to whip out his cock and stroke one out. He wanted to save himself, because at this moment he had decided that he had to fuck her.

Closing the program, he went to the dining room and started preparing some food. It was quite late in the afternoon, so he made some pancakes that would be more than enough for him and his new guest. While frying the last pancakes, Mercy came into the room. She was now wearing a pair of gray jeans and a blue blouse. It was rare to see her wear casual clothes, but Samuel appreciated the look. She looked really cute in it.

“Hope you’re fine with the clothes, they are my mothers but she is not around so you’re free to use them.” Samuel said while serving the pancakes. He saw that Mercy still looked really shy, so he continued. “Don’t worry you look great!” he laughed.

At this mention, Mercy blushed again, and Samuel remembered the scene in the shower and quickly decided to change topic.

“So… What help did you want to seek from my father?” he asked while shoving pancakes into his mouth.

“Well, I wanted to seek refugee to begin with. There are a lot of people out for me in the world, so I would appreciate if I could stay here for a while until I find another place to stay.”

Samuel almost choked on his pancakes when he heard this. “Y-yeah sure, I have no complaints, feel free to stay how long you’d like.”

“How sweet of you.” Mercy smiled at him. “I also want to contact my coworkers in some way.” she continued.

“Knowing my dad, I think there should be some way of contacting the other Overwatch members” Samuel thought out loud. Thinking to himself, it would be nice for other Overwatch girls to come over to stay with them. Samuel did his best to hide his smirk.

“Speaking of, where is your dad?” Mercy asked.

“Like the rest of you, he’s on the run. He figured that I would be safer if he wasn’t around.” Samuel simply answered. “So I have been living here alone.”

“Do you mean you haven’t seen him since the incident?” Mercy now looked a bit worried.

“Yeah. This security system he has made works both ways you see. I couldn’t escape if I wanted to” Samuel chuckled. “Like I said he really is overprotective.”

“Wait…. Have you been all alone here? For a whole year!?” she was almost screaming now.

“Well, it’s not so bad once you get used to it. There’s enough food and entertainment to last several decades”

“Oh poor thing...” Mercy stood up and embraced Samuel in a warm hug. He could feel her boobs press against his chest and he noticed that she wasn’t wearing any bra. Her rock hard nipples were poking through the fabric and burrowed into his chest. Samuel answered the hug by holding her into his arms, his hands brushing her back. He wanted, but didn’t dare slide his hands toward her firm ass, so he tried to restrain himself as hard as he could.

When they started to pull away from the hug, they looked each other deep into their eyes. It was now that Samuel noticed the naughty look in Mercy had. Her whole expression screamed sex. In the blink of an eye they had locked lips and were kissing passionately. Samuel didn’t waste his time so he used his tongue to explore Mercy’s mouth. Her sweet saliva mixing with his made his cock harder than it already was. Now he stopped hesitating and slid down his hand and started to grope Mercy’s ass. It was softer than he had anticipated, he loved the feeling of her ass as he massaged it through her jeans.

Before samuel could stop himself, he took one of his hands and slid it inside Mercy’s pants to feel her soft ass directly against his palm. As he squeezed her butt Mercy moaned into Samuels mouth. Her hands were behind Samuels head, gently sliding her fingers over his neck.

After what felt like an eternity, Mercy broke away from the kiss, panting from the exhaustion. Their long makeout session had been like running a marathon and they were both catching their breaths. After a while, Mercy leant in over Samuels shoulder to whisper in his ear. Feeling her soft warm breath against his ear, Mercy whispered gently.

“I can feel your thing poking me… I want you. Now.”

Continue in the master bedroom?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)