More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RhynoZeroes RhynoZeroes

Continue in the master bedroom?

Hell yes

Leading Mercy through the hall was like leading a dog in a collar. With her round and soft eyes, she looked like an excited puppy that was about to go for a walk. While walking towards the bedroom, they made small stops to make out and just fondle each other. Just outside of the bedroom, Samuel lifted Mercy and pressed her against the wall, ravishing her soft body with his mouth. While holding her soft ass with his right hand, Samuel traced his left hand across her cheek while kissing her neck. Every time Samuel landed a kiss on Mercy’s skin, a small moan sounded from her barely parted lips. Samuel was on the line between treating her gently and fucking her like a savage animal, and he knew that the line would be crossed sooner or later.

Barging into the room, the pair broke apart. Without releasing eye contact, Mercy backed into the king size bed and sat down on the edge. With a seductive smile she patted her lap.

“Come lay down. I’ll treat you well...” she said while buttoning up her blouse, revealing her well endowed cleavage. Her bra was loosely clinging onto her body, as Samuel had sloppily unhooked it in the hall earlier.

Complying with her request, Samuel layed down on the bed with his head resting in her lap. He felt his head sink down into her soft calves, it was more comfortable than any pillow Samuel had ever slept on. He gulped as he looked up and saw Mercy’s perverted smile on her angelic face. Her face was almost hidden because of her massive boobs. Samuel noticed her hard nipples standing out like mountaintops.

“Just lay still and I’ll take good care of you...” she whispered like a caring mother taking care of her baby. Mercy stroked her hand through Samuel hand, while her other hand played with the rest of his body, like gently playing the piano. She traced her hands across his muscular stomach and worked her way toward his crotch, sticking her hand into Samuels pants, rubbing his cock through his boxers. At her gentle touch, samuel sighed and breathed in through his nose, inhaling Mercy’s sweet aroma. She smelled like strawberries.

Having had enough of teasing Samuel, Mercy reached down into his boxers and grabbed his thick shaft. When gripping his massive snake, she gasped, surprised from the size of Samuel’s cock.

“Oh, what a nice surprise you had hidden for me!” she giggled, softly stroking it, making his pants tighter and tighter for every second that passed. Finally, Mercy freed his cock from his claustrophobic prison, pointing it tall to the ceiling.

Mercy seductively licked her lips as she started to pump his cock up and down, milking him like a cow. Samuel could swear that he heard Mercy say ‘holy shit it’s so fucking big’ under her breath while working his member.

Wanting to join in on the fun, Samuel reached up and took Mercy’s right nipple into his mouth. Mercy moaned sharply as Samuel sucked on her soft mounds. Samuel felt her grip around his cock tighten and she started to pump him faster.

The current scenario, Samuel was laying with his head on Mercy’s lap, sucking her tits while she jerked him off.

In between deep breaths and moans, Mercy spoke softly.

“How cute… you’re just like a little baby.” she rubbed over the head of his cock with her thumb, while holding his head in her other arm.

“You said I was wearing your mother’s clothes right? Does that turn you on?” she smirked down at the boy sucking her tits. Seeing him sucking at her firm tits turned Mercy on even more, and she started to get more into the role.

“Yes baby... Cum for mommy.... Cum for me baby!!!” she moaned while pumping his cock faster and faster.

Finally, Samuel reached his limit and ejaculated into the air. His cock was like a fire hydrant, shooting his semen into the air which showered all over the bed. Not wanting to waste anything, Mercy pointed the pulsating wiener at herself, letting the last load land on her face and upper body.

“Aaaah, wunderbar.” Mercy sighed, cleaning up herself by scooping up the globs of cum on her body and licking it up from her hands. She gulped down the stinking fluid, enjoying it like a good drink.

Samuel sat up on the edge of the bed, breathing hard. Samuel hadn’t really done anything, but he was still exhausted. He closed his eyes for a bit while catching his breath. Opening his eyes, he saw Mercy’s angelic face positioned between his legs. She was sitting on her knees in front of him, looking up at him with puppy eyes.

“I need more, bitte...” she said seductively and opened her mouth, welcoming his steaming cock into her wet hot cave of a mouth.

Give her more?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)