More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Musictaker Musictaker

Where will I cum?

Use her as a cum sponge

Jerk me off while you finger my asshole. Be polite about it.

She sat there blankly looking up at me for a moment. Pulling fresh air deep and fast, for a few moments as she stared at my cock. Then she popped her middle finger in her mouth, and gave it a gentle suck before spitting on it, leaned forward, and gently started to press it up and into my ass. She licked her other hand, spat on my cock a couple of times, and began to stroke and twist her hand up, down, and around, working it studiously.

Meanwhile she worked her finger firmly into and up my ass, first tickling the entry ring, then pushing past and into my passage. My anus was nice and wet, and well lubricated from her previous spelunking so her finger slid in easily. She began to flex her finger in a come hither gesture looking for any erogenous zones. And finding them.

After a few minutes of her dedicated ministrations she found my g-spot and after barely 30 seconds of rubbing that and my head I felt my balls tighten for the final time. “Remember, it's impolite to splatter the floor or your work place with a mess you make.” I sighed out while she was rubbing away. Up until that point she had been holding my cock vaguely towards her chest and looking around, likely for something for me to cum into or on other than her, but as I said that she looked up and opened her mouth. Likely to ask something like “What do you mean?” or “Why would I do that?” All that she managed was “Wh-GLACK” before she began to cough and splutter, my first shot going right into her open mouth. She looked back down, a look of annoyance on her face as she realized what my words meant.

She tried to direct my cock at herself but I was shooting a lot of cum all over the place and she wasn't able to catch it all, so she got in closer. She looked like she might be considering putting it her mouth but then a huge glob that looked like it was a few ml in volume on it's own shot out, and we both realized just how much I cumming, splattering her face and front white, while shooting the occasional streamer into her hair or onto her face. When I didn't stop after about 20 seconds she sighed and stuck my cock tip first into her cleavage.

“So that it gets soaked in before it has a chance to drip down on the floor. It would be really rude to the janitors if they had to clean up my mess after all.” She said as she slipped my cock into one of her bra cups. After a couple shots a wet patch started to appear on her chest and she quickly switched to the other cup, just as I began to taper off. She gave my ass a few last strokes and started to pull her finger out and reach for some tissues, likely to start cleaning off.

“What are you doing?”

She paused and looked back up, still reaching for the box under her counter. “I'm, well, I'm trying to clean myself up? I'm kind of a mess sir.” She said in a quiet and embarrassed tone.

“So what, you're just going to 'wipe off' the gift I've gone to the trouble of umm, brewing and giving you.” I said thinking on the fly.

“Umm, what gift? Sir, you just plastered me with, lets be honest here, a ridiculous amount your cum. Which I mean I guess that's fair, kind of. I did just... give you a rimjob and suck your nuts.” Pausing with a frown before arriving at the word give.

“Yes and as a return gift for your wonderful treatment I brewed you an extra large load, just to thank you for your service. The least thanks you can do is at least letting me watch one of your coworkers lick it off. Though really you should just wear the rest of the day as a... a, hmm. A badge of pride! Yeah a badge of pride, for service well done.” I said watching for her reaction.

At first it was a skeptical frown, one eye brow rising and rising, but as she began to open her mouth to respond I finished by saying “And isn't it rude to just throw away a... homemade gift in front of someone?”

She froze again, except for her eyes. They widened, then narrowed. She seemed to be thinking.

A ball-brewed gift is a gift.

“I'm sorry did I say home made? I meant, gave you a big, hot, fresh, ball-brewed gift. And you wouldn't throw away a gift would you?”

“I guess not. A ball-brewed gift is a gift after all. And it would be rude to throw away a gift.” She agreed uncertainly, looking down at her cum soaked clothes. She had several large white splotches on her apron and skirt. Plenty had also dripped onto her legs when her skirt and apron rode up and as she stood up it began to drip down them towards her socks. Her apron had a large wet spot where it covered her left breast where she had tucked my cock to 'soak up my cum' and a smaller one over the right. To top it off her face looked like a Jackson Pollock painting in only one color, with a nice cock snot tiara to top off her sweaty hair. She was a beautiful mess and I just didn't know what to do with her next. It looked like almost a third of a cup of liquid. Hun. That's... weird.

I reached down and felt my balls, cupping them and noting that they were feeling larger than they should have. Thick and heavier. Also weird. And nobody seemed to be bothered by this, other than my cum rag maybe, but she was still providing service to her customer. Also weird.

As I stood there watching my cum drip and feeling my balls I heard a gentle cough from behind. I turned my head to see a pale mature woman, somewhere in her late thirties or early forties by my guess, with thick black hair pulled up in bun behind me. She was wearing a nice white button up shirt and a knee length black skirt, with the companies yellow apron on over it. As I looked back up at her face I saw her taking in her cum soaked employee and my cock like she would a customer with a baby that was vomiting and screaming.

“Is something the matter ma'am?” I asked with my best 'polite customer' tone. Even as I stood half naked beside one of this woman's employees in the middle of the store. Her While my dick drooled more jizz on her floor.

She coughed gently “Hello there sir, my name is Ms. Ainsley, I'm the manager here. I understand Shannel here has been helping you out, and if you're in need of any more... medical attention then I'd be happy to call someone for you, but you have been monopolizing one of my tills for almost half an hour now. Don't you want to go home? Or if you need this much assistance I can call you an ambulance, or at least a cab to the hospital for you.”

I stared blankly at her. Her hips were much narrower than, Shannel she said? Than Shannel's but she was still nice and busty, with tits pushed up and out by her bra. I bet she'd make a good cock sleeve too. Not as young but still very pretty.

“Excuse me Sir, but my eyes are up here. Do. You. Need. More. Help.” She sounded pissed. Probably because I was both apparently ignoring her and eyeing her up like a piece of meat.

Do I need more help?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)