More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ottoka007 ottoka007

Which option do you choose?

Use dildo with Laura

It was 5 pm and you decided the best option would be if you would try to use dildo. You clicked on it and sent it. A few minutes later you receive a messages that the dildo will be delivered tomorrow.

You didn't know that they wil send it to you, you thought that you will have to buy it. But at least you wouldn't have to pay for it.

On next morning you receive the package, you open it and you see a 7 inch long and 1.6 inch wide dildo. You see surprised at the dildo which was way more, longer and thicker than your dick. You don't think this was a good idea anymore.

You send a message to the blackmailer that this one is huge, and if is it possible to change. You receive a text, that if you want to change, then a random task wil be selected. You think for moment, but you can't risk getting something worse, and she might just simple refuse you if she sees that dildo.

You think how could you convince her to use this dildo.

You walk to the living room where she reads a book. You ask her "hey honey, can we talk?"

"Of course" she replied smiling at you.

"I love you more than anything, and I have a kinky idea, what if from now on every week we would do something what we never done before."

"I love you too.. What do you mean honey?" She asked you nicely, making her interested.

"Since we can't have sex until marriage, I was thinking that what if I would bring in a toy and experience something new, we never experienced."

She looked at you surprised, but asked you "what kind of toy would you like to try?"

You left and a few seconds later came back showing her the dildo. She gulped and her eyes opened wide.

She took the dildo in her hand and squeeze it.

"This feels so big, it's really thick and long" she said looking at you.

"Yes and with this, it would not be like we have sex, because we would not have sex, just enjoy more of our time in the bed." You say her.

"Oh, you are right, if this is what you want, then we can try it, but I'm not sure if it would fit inside my pussy" she said

"We try it, if you don't like it we don't need to do it honey" You try to comfort her.

She looks at you and kisses you. "I guess you're right, and maybe this is a great opportunity to try something new, and I'd love to try something different with you."

"What if we would try it now?" You ask her

"I'm in the mood, let's give it a try" she says smiling with excitement.

You go the bedroom and take off all her clothes. You start to fondle her big boobs, they perfectly fit in your hand. You suck on her nipples, she moans.

You lay down and she starts to lick your cock. It feels amazing, you moan while she sucks on your dick.

She continues licking and sucking your dick. She licks your balls, making them hard.

Now you start to lick her pussy making it wet enough for the dildo to enter.

She moans and you kiss her lips. You continue licking and kissing her.

You take the dildo press the tip of it in her pussy

She moans and screams. "ohhhhh"

You push the dildo further, you can feel her warmth.

"Ahhhhh" she says moaning.

You continue pushing the dildo inside her pussy, she moans loudly and screams again.

"It's huge, it's so big, ohhhhh" she moans.

You continue pushing the dildo inside her pussy.

"It feels so good, ohhh" she moans.

After a couple minutes you push the dildo totally inside her.

She moans loudly. "Ohh, it's so big, how is it so deep inside me"

You smile at her, you take her by the hips and start thrusting the dildo in and out of her pussy, slowly.

"Ohh, yeah fuck me, ohhhhh" she moans.

While fucking her with the dildo, you start kissing her neck.

"Oh god yes, keep doing it, ohhhhh"

You continue fucking her while kissing her.

"Ohhhh yeah baby, you're so good with it, ohhhhh"

She moans louder and louder.

You grab her nipples and suck on them hard.

"Ohhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh"

You continue to fuck her with the dildo, while sucking her nipples.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh" she moans.

Your dick is fully erect. You grab her ass and start thrusting the dildo in and out of her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh" she moans louder.

You start pumping faster and harder, you grab her tits and squeeze them.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she screams as she feels her strongest orgasm ever.

"OHHHHHHHH" she moans loudly.

You pull out the dildo and lay next to her. You start kissing her.

"How was the first time?" you ask her.

"It felt good, I never had an experience like that before. Do you think we should do it again?" she asks you.

"Yes honey, we can do it whenever you want" You say while caressing her body.

She nods, "yes, I would love that. We should try new things all the time".

"Great!", you tell her.

A week later Laura's family needed your help, so you weren't able to pick anything from the list.

You receive a message, that since you didn't pick anything from the list, a random task is picked for you and Laura.

Which option was randomly picked from the list?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)