More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by secretman123 secretman123

What do you do?

Use a repel

The sexy, black furred poke-girl sashays towards you. Averting your eyes, you reach into your backpack and pull out a repel. You frantically coat yourself, head to toe, holding the trigger down until the canister is empty. The Umbreon stops and smells the air. She scrunches up her nose and takes a tentative step back. You are not effected by the smell, but it seems that she can't stand it. She backs out of range of the stink, looking you up and down, considering if you are worth the trouble. As she lifts her shredded skirt to pleasure herself, you take off into the woods.

The repel seems to be doing it's job, you don't have any more confrontations as you sprint through the forest. You deftly avoid tall grass and jump over downed trees, and you notice figures in the distance that are clearly fucking. You try to ignore how tired you are, and eventually you reach a town. Once out of the treeline, you make a break for the Pokemon center.

you collapse inside the glass doors, and gasp and wheeze desperately, trying to warn Nurse Joy about the sexy Pokemon People that were chasing you. She pulls the emergency lock down lever, that keeps wild Pokemon from entering during stampedes and such. Joy makes an attempt to comfort you, and gives you some water. She doesn't seem to completely believe you, until...

What happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)