More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by GenericEditor168 GenericEditor168

What happens?

The news comes on

In the background, the TV is running. It's playing Pallet Town Plays, an amateur theatre program that's mostly watched for the unintentional comedy of bad actors trying plays way above their skills.

And then...

"We interrupt this program for breaking news. A virus is spreading across the world, one that turns people into sex-crazed half Pokemon. It is sexually transmitted, and fast-acting. The source is unknown at this point, though one of the Teams is suspected, and the cure may be even further away. The Pokemorphs, as they have been termed, seem to have several similarities with Pokemon outside of appearance. They are repelled by Repels, and can use several powers like those available to Pokemon. The sight of Pokeballs infuriates them, so would-be trainers are advised to fight them off rather than attempt to capture them. The government is urging all people to remain calm, stay indoors and only go out if entirely neccessary." The news reporter sounded breathless, like he'd just rushed into the studio.

Nurse Joy looked at the TV, then at you, then back to the TV.

"Well, looks like you were right." She pauses, and starts to look worried. "There's people out there! We've got to help them! And make sure we've got the supplies to outlast this!"

"The broadcast said not to go out unless strictly neccessary..." You reply.

"This is strictly neccessary! We have food in here for ten people for three days, but not any more. And there's people out there! People who need help! We won't be defenceless, there are several powerful Pokemon I was treating in the back room. We can take them with us as a defence."

Do you go with Nurse Joy? Or do you stay in safety?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)