More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Subutai Subutai

Storyline selection

Ursula storyline

Ursula-chan

Saturday morning- the time of day meant to snuggle up in bed for many, but yet another day filled with practice for the young Atsuko Kagari. It was 6 AM when she met up with her professor Ursula fir their early morning practice. However, 2 hours into it, she still didn't seem to make any significant progress, getting disappointed with each fail.

"Ursula sensei... What am I doing wrong? I'm really trying, yet I still don't seem to improve at all..." she said in a disheartened tone. Her professor couldn't help but feel sorry for her, knowing that she was indeed trying.

"You know, Akko, there are two sides of magic, the theoretical and the practical one. You are working your heart out on the later one, but perhaps if you tried focusing on the theoretical part just a little bit, you'll be able to improve your magic power and spells." she tried to reassure her, placing a hand on her shoulder from behind.

"... Does that mean more reading?"

"I' m afraid so." the blue haired witch replied with a light smile, knowing that this wasn't the answer she was looking for.

"Uuuuugh, fiiiine..." she huffed, leaning her head down.

Ursula patted her on the back, lightly rubbing it as she started walking with her. "Come on, I'll find you some books in the library that might help you." she reassured her.

"I bet Shiny Chariot didn't have to read about magic when she was a student..." she sulked

"Oh, you'd be surprised. She used to spend nights reading in the library" she smiled.

The mentioning of Chariot was enough to form a smile on her bubbly face "Really? Wait, I thought you weren't that close?" she wondered "Did you get to talk with her?"

"Hehe, I just met her by accident a few times when I was borrowing books for an essay" she rubbed the back of her head, chuckling nervously.

After a little visit to the library, Ursula gave her a formidable stack of books, barely tall enough for her to be able to see where she was going. After separating, Ursula went on to finish some teacher obligations while Akko headed to her room, determined to read through all of the books. Well, some of them. The ones that have pictures in them, at least.

The next day:

Another morning, another day of training. Ursula was sitting on a wooden bench, waiting for Akko. Despite being pretty disorganised, she was never late for morning practice. She probably got held up by sonething. However, it is then that the she spotted the young witch stoeming out of the school towards her, with a large grin on her face.

"Akko! Nice to see you so eager so early" she chuckled "Did the literature help?"

The brunette stopped a few feet away from her, bending over with her hands resting on her knees to catch her breath. "Sensei! You were right! I think I found something that could actually improve my magic power!"

"Hehe, I'm very glad to hear that Akko" she smiled, pattin her head in an endearing way "What did you find?"

Indeed, what did Akko find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)