More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Subutai Subutai

Indeed, what did Akko find?

A new source of magic power!

"I found this article saying how magic power is stored all over the body with the focus being in the feet!"

"... The feet?" Ursula repeated awkwardly

"Yes! Here, it says that in order to expand your magic power levels you need to absorb the person's magic resorts, whereby trained witches have far larger ones than commoners. That can be done by touching, licking or consuming the resort's outlets."

The blue-haired professor stood dumbfounded, trying to comprehend what Akko just said "L-Let me see!"

"I don't know what half of those words mean, but I think rubbing or ew... licking, another witch's feet would help increase the limit of my magic powers"

Akko explained.

"Uhhh, Akko? I'm sorry to say, but I think this is a book on ancient druid beliefs and rituals. None of those methods are reliable or even practiced by anyone nowadays."

The brunette frowned "Are you sure? I mean, magic existed back then, didn't it?"

"Well, yeah, but-" Ursula tried to argue

"So it must have worked for someone, since they wrote it down?" she asked, raising her eyebrow

"W-well, maybe, but it never was confirmed that-" once again she got interrupted by her eager student's questions "So there is a chance?"

Ursula sighed, tired of trying to bring her to reason "Akko, that's just a-"

"Please, sensei. I really want to try improve, but it's been over a month that I've been practicing, and I'm still no better than the first day I arrived..."

Ursula exhaled in defeat. "Alright... What did you have in mind?"

A smile formed on Akko's face. "Well, since you're a powerful witch, I was wondering if I could rub your feet?" A question that clearly made the professor uncomfortable.

"Uhm, I... I don't think that's a good idea.. " she blushed, looking away.

"Oh... Alright, guess I can ask Lotte, Sucy or Amanda, instead. Thanks either way, sensei"

Ursula stood there, trying to sort this dilemma out in her head. She couldn't let her do this to herself, she knows how cruel students can be. At least this way noone would have to know of this...

"Akko, wait!" she called out to her

"Professor?" she stopped in her tracks, turning around

Ursula took a deep breath "I'll help you with this, you just have to promise to keep it betwee-uhh!"she groaned as she found herself in a hug

"Thank you, sensei! I'll do my best, you'll see!" she chimed

"Yeah, I'm sure you will. Just remember that this has to stay between the two of us, alright?" Ursula added nervously, patting her on the back.

"Of course, whatever you say!" she chuckled, saluting

"Alright, let's go to my room, we'll have the most privacy there." Sje suggested, realising how weird it might sound on the outside.

Once there, Ursula changed into more casual clothes, since today was her day off, putting on her red tracksuit as Akko waited near the entrance, once finished, she sat down on the chair, offering Akko the seat next to her. She exhaled, still unsure about the whole thing "Are you still sure about all of this?" she asked once more, hoping she'd change her mind.

"Sure am! I mean, the worst thing that could happen is for you to not enjoy the footrub. And I'll make sure you do." she laughed, causing her mentor to blush as she lifted her feet up into her lap. Untying the shielaces on both feet, Atsuko easily slipped them off, revealing her thin, black ankle socks. Resting her palm on them, she could feel their warmth,along with a few wet spots from her walking around the academy. Once she peeled them off, she was greeted by a pair of two cute, pale feet, with dark blue nailpolish.

"Woah, Sensei! You sure have cute feet!" she giggled, looking at the size 10 feet in her lap, pinching and wiggling one of her big toes. The comment made the bluette blush and chuckle in embarassment.

"Psh, no I don't..." she replied, looking to the side, trying to surpress a shy smile as she felt her student wrap her fingers around her right foot. Slowly but surely, Akko pressed her thumbs into Ursula's arch, sliding them up and down, causing her plum toes to flex. She knew that her mentor was young, so her feet being silky smooth wasn't much of a surprise, but despite that, she seemed to take really good care of them. Akko had a focused expression on her face, determined to knead the soles as good as possible, hoping it would activate the magic power resorts and transfer some of their power to her, not even realising what her professor was going through. Meanwhile, looking over at the blue-haired witch, she was trying her best not to embarrass herself by showin how much she was actually enjoying it, crossing her arms and looking towards the floor, with her bottom lip shaking as she felt Akko's hand caress her toes. After 10 whole minutes of intense massaging, Akko only grew frustrated as she didn't feel any noteabld change. However, Ursula's soles, as well as her face were blushing like a peach.

"Akko... I really envy your enthusiasm, and I appreciate the wonderful massage, but I don't think this- AKKO?!?" she yelped as her student lifted her foot up to her face and took a lick of her warm, slightly sweaty sole, up to the ball of her foot,leaving a track of saliva behind.

"WHAHAT ARE YOU... HYAAAAHH..." her protest turned into a blissful moan as Atsuko nommed on three of her middle toes, holding her feet close to her face by the ankles as she proceeded with the massage. A combination of moans, cute coos and squeals errupted from the young professor as she melted in her chair while Akko was bathing her feet with her tongue, the toes wildly squirming and wiggling. Her main goal didn't change, but for some reason, this wasn't as bad as she initially thought it would be. She didn't mind doing this to her mentor, unsure whether it was because of how well kept her feet were, or because of Ursula's honest, passionate reactions to her massage.

Strangely enough, she could swear that she felt new energy flow through her as she was sucking on both of the big toes, her sensei lying back in the chair, her arms hanging off the sides, and her mouth agape, with a pervy/ blissful smile on her face. She was certainly on cloud nine, question is how long that would last...

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)