More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BlueKnight BlueKnight

Who do we follow?

Urraca (El Cid: The Legend)

As Rodrigo Diaz de Vivar is sitting in his cell by the window, he suddenly heard the cell's door opened. He quickly turned to look at it, hoping that the one who's visiting him is the love of his life, Jimena.

"Jimena?" Rodrigo asked the young woman is approaching him. However, the woman turned out to be King Alfonso's sister, Princess Urraca, instead.

"Urraca!" Rodrigo spatted with a bit of anger.

"So sorry to disappoint you." Urraca said as she's gesturing to herself while still also approaching him.

"What are you doing here?! Haven't you accomplished what you wanted?!" Rodrigo said as he gets up and march toward to her.

"I can see that you don't have a very high opinion of me. If you wanted..." Said Urraca as she's placing her head on his chest, flirting with him.

"I can get you out of here. Together, the two of us would be... invincible!" Urraca said as she's leaning her beautiful face toward to him as her left hand is stroking his red hair lovingly.

"Hmm. And what do I have to do in return?" Rodrigo asked her back as he's taking her hand off his face, knowing that she wanted something else. With that, she steps back and look at him with a smile on her face.

"Well, now that you mention it." Urraca said as she's beginning to take of her dress. Soon, her dress is stripped down to the ground, leaving her sexy nude body exposed to the jailed redhead knight with beard before her.

"I could use a little... entertainment." Urraca said lovingly as she's approaching him and put her left hand between his legs and rubbing what located there gently.

Will Rodrigo take her, refuse her, or come up with his own agenda?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)