More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BlueKnight BlueKnight

Will Rodrigo take her, refuse her, or come up with his own agenda?

He comes up with his own agenda

In no time, Urraca kisses Rodrigo passionately. As this is happening, Rodrigo suddenly comes up with a plan in his mind. By using Princess Urraca, he could get back at King Alfonso while also get out of prison. However, this also means he is cheating on Jimena with the Princess as well. But due to the current circumstance, he has no other choice right now because it has already begun.

He returns her kiss by kissing her back willingly. Soon, he begins to undress himself. And with Urraca's help, it is faster. When he is too nude, the real fun begins. Once he lied down on the ground, Urraca sits down on his strengthen shaft, letting it slip inside of her pussy.

"AH!" Urraca whispered loudly but also trying her best not to attract the guards. Then, she moves her hips up and down and while she's at it, Rodrigo cannot help but looking at her C-sized boobs, which are bouncing right before him in the face.

Twenty minutes passed, things get hotter between them. Rodrigo has her lied down on her back as he's pumping his shaft into her pussy faster and harder, changing their positions from cowgirl into missionary instead. As he's slamming into her faster and harder, the louder she's moan. So he silenced her by picked her up by her back and kissing her fiercely, letting her large breasts bouncing and rubbing against his bare chest.

"OH! OH! OH! OH RODRIGO! I-I'M ABOUT TO-" Urraca whispered loud enough for him to hear but not enough to attract the guards.

"I'm at it too, Princess!" Rodrigo whispered to her in the ears as he keeps slamming into her pussy as fast and as hard as possible. Finally, the very moment they both have been waiting for has arrive! The moment that can determine their futures is all depend on where their climaxes will happen!

Where will Rodrigo unleash his 'juice of love'?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)