More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

By who?

Urbosa (Breath of the Wild)

Urbosa looked at the pot of ash and the triangle floating before her in her private chambers. All because of the six gems she had found while trying to prepare for the coming of Calamity Ganon. Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Purple and Orange. Nothing special looking, till she learned of their power. Which allowed her to extinguish the flame of rage and hatred of Demise reborn as Ganondorf and Ganon. Removing the Triforce of Power from his body, which was before her now.

'Thousands of years of a curse, causing reincarnation after reincarnation and I have shattered it due to the power I have found. Now I have the source of power for the world, and it pales when countered to any of the gems. Including the red one which seems to hold power beyond the Triforce. Now the world is safe for my little bird and my other champions.' she thought as she remembered the group who had gathered to use the Divine Beasts to destroy the demon Ganon.

She continued, 'They might resent the chance for battle and glory, but to come out safe against the shame of my tribe into a new better world. So how will I live in this new world? Will I keep the magic or give it to another? Like my little bird. Or the Hero...'

The Knight Link. Urbosa had to admit a bit of a crush on his given his skills, his personality, and his drive. It was possible for him to be hers, or someone elses. The potential was there. As was a lot of other things, since like many Gerudo, she was flexible with sexuality. Which she could indulge with her new power if she decided on it...

So much was now open to her...

What does Urbosa do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)