More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 18 by Hiddenblade Hiddenblade

What's next?

Author's announcement: Biting off more than I could chew.

Hello everyone.

Just a quick note to say that unless anyone else would like to pick it up, I'm not going to stick with doing a dark route. Originally, a scene was requested, and my brain ran with the idea. It was going to lead to a whole arena arc, and it was going to be great. Unfortunately, every time I sat down to write the introductory scene, my mind drew a blank.

I'm going to level with you guys and gals, really isn't my thing. If I struggle with a single scene, then a whole based route was going to be really unpleasant to write for me, so I've decided to nip it in the bud. I have a system already "in universe" for , which will be explained next light route chapter, but that is the most I feel I'm comfortable with. Apologies for not going with my gut sooner, but I'm new at this all, and couldn't help but dither.

Hope everyone enjoys the lighter side of Emily's adventures, and if anyone likes the world and is interested in writing a dark route, let me know!

Love and kisses, H.B.

P.S.

I'm going to remove the score function for now, as I'm not really using it. It might come back in the future, it might not, we'll see.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)