More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Split Up, Start in the Basement, or Go Upstairs?

Up To The Dusty Attic

The Attic is not part of the regular tour, well, OK, there's an 'Evil Dolls' display in part of it but most of it is a high tech "Master Control Room" which links into cameras hidden in every part of the house. It's normally off limits to the guests, but you have VIP passes and it's the first night, so you can get in. However because you and the other VIPs and press get to see the control room Keith has turned it into part of the show for tonight, it's all set up like a command bunker and full of New Era 'Resistance' Fighters, and you have no idea how he did it, but got Oscar Isaac to do a brief video tour for the guests explaining the security measures in character as Poe Dameron.

"Let's go to the attic, I want to see the 'Control Bunker' before there are too many rubberneckers and say hi to my brother, then we can work our way down from there one floor at a time, sound good?" You state and everyone makes kind of 'Eh, OK...' noises.

As you all head in and upstairs at first you admire the work your brother and his crews have put into the place, this stuff is seriously A Class, the floors are polished oak, the wall's covered with vintage wallpaper and of course there are no lights, but everyone brought a flashlight. It's not till you are going up the second floor stairs that things get creepy. There has been spooky mood music just above the edge of audible for about 5 minutes at this point, but suddenly their is a totaly genuine scream and everyone jumps. "Looks like he got someone..." You say with a smile and everyone chuckles nervously.

You are crossing the third floor to get to the 'hidden' door to the command bunker when things go from creepy to downright frightening, First off a set of five shriek's of absolute terror split the air one after another, and some of them sound like they are coming from MEN's throats, and second from one of the doors up ahead appears one of the third floor attractions, and though your brother is a wiz with animatronics, even he can't make them walk out a door, turn, and crouch to attack!

What just appeared?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)