More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bigguy9 bigguy9

How do you deal with this?

Unzip your pants

You can tell she is really horny, and you take this opportunity to give her what she is craving. You unzip your pants and out jumps your big thick cock.

Jenn licks her lips and unbuckles her seatbelt. She leans into your ear and whispers, “I miss you inside me.” The sensation and sentiment gives you goosebumps and you let out a small moan.

With a giggle Jenn pulls her hair up into a ponytail and begins stroking your semi. This is what you miss most about a relationship like yours. Getting horny and just going at it, no awkwardness.

Soon you cock has disappeared down your ex girlfriend’s throat, and you are in heaven. The thought of driving this distracted being dangerous is nowhere in your mind.

You look to admire her petite figure and you run you hand around her tight ass that is showing under a short sundress. You begin to feel for her panties and are amazed to find none. When she notices your realization, Jenn comes up from her craft and smiles at you, saliva dripping down onto your glistening erection.

“I knew I had to be prepared for this kind of thing,” she chirped with a wink before going back down on you.

“We’re gonna need to pull over,” you decide out loud, Jenn moaning in agreement. You spot an exit with a gas station and a restaurant coming up. You think to yourself you could either pull behind the gas station and fuck this beauty in the backseat of your car, or go grab a bite to eat at the restaurant and use the bathroom for the dirty deed.

Where do you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)