More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Who are you?

Unlucky Luke

“So we switch sleeves and I can do whatever I want with your body?” Luke asked Ivana.

“Da,” agreed the girl. She had a thick accent and Luke tried to place it. Russian perhaps. “Four hundred credits.”

Luke grinned. He’d never been in a female sleeve before and Ivana was gorgeous. “Sold,” he agreed. He thumb printed the credits and they started the stack swap. There was a moment of disorientation and Luke found himself looking up at his body from the outside. He blinked, realising that he was actually Ivana - and she was him.

“Ah. It is good to be male again,” Ivana observed. He swung his arm and then she led his manhood. He seemed happy.

“Again?” Luke asked.

“Da. I crossed the boss. He had me swap with Ivana. Six months ago. I managed to sneak out of the brothel. Now...” he gripped Luke’s arms and reached into Ivanas purse to produce wrist and ankle bindings. “You are Ivana...” he grinned as he slipped the ties about her wrists.

Something was wrong. Luke tried to resist but she found she was too weak. He easily tied her to the bed, tightening her binders and then blindfolding her. He stripped her. “Please. This was not what I wanted!” She shivered as he ran a hand between her legs. She was so sensitive and she found herself raising her hips. Her hairless sex tingled pleasurably. Tied up and blindfolded heightened her arousal. She heard him undressing and he gripped her ass, lifting her as he moved to between her legs. She realised he was positioning his cock at the lips of her vagina. Her former cock. She shivered with unrestrained lust. She wanted him inside her suddenly.

He thrust and entered her. Her body tended as her sex spread and enveloped him. She tugged against her bindings but could not move. He slowly screwed her then came inside her. The new sensations were dizzying and intoxicating.

“Too bad. I have been screwed in that body daily. I vowed I would get out of it and screw it as a man. So I have. You know. It is modified. Sex is very good. But sadly I must also kill you - so they think I am dead. Nothing personal.”

Luke struggled vainly against her bonds. She didn’t want to die. “Please. Don’t kill me. You can keep my body. I’ll pretend to be you.”

“Hah! You are funny! No. You cannot... they will know. I hope you enjoyed your last screw!” There was a sound of a gun being cocked and the muzzle was pushed against her throat - at her stack. “Goodbye-“

The door was suddenly smashed open and there was the sound of gunfire. Something hot and wet sprayed her naked body. She stiffened - it was blood. Something heavy and lifeless fell on her leg. A hand gripped her blindfold and removed it. Luke looked down at her body. Lifeless eyes stared at the ceiling. It had been shot through the stack.

“Ivana! Trying to make some money on the side!? And with such a bad man?” The man asked. He had tattoos and a Russian accent. Russian crime lord... Luke wondered what he’d do if he found out she was not really Ivana. Either keep her in this body or swap her out... and probably destroy her stack. She hesitated. “Da,” she agreed. The life of a Russian prostitute it was then... until she figured a way out. That might be difficult.

“Come on Ivana...”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)