More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rydert Rydert

When does she come back?

Unknown time

I don’t know how much time has gone by as I’m still blindfolded and can just faintly hear the sound of the tv from the lounge.

The only thought on my mind is how I want release and how I’d do anything to get it.

I lay there still unable to move feeling her juices start to dry and my nose filled with her delicious scent when I hear the tv turn off and the sound of movement.

She walks in but somethings changed I hear slight sound of heels clicking on the floor with every step as she moves to the bed next to my head. “I’m going to untie you now” she whispers “you’re not going to move are you?” I shake my head no. “Good boy” she whispers gently biting my ear pulling a moan from my throat.

She starts with my feet undoing the restraints around my ankles running her hands along my body as she moves around undoing the remaining restraints. “Slide down the bed put your feet on the floor with your belly on the bed” she says sternly. I move quickly into position hoping if I’m good I may get release. “Hands behind your back” she says from behind me, again I follow quickly as she ties my hand together with cuffs.

“That’s a good boy” she whispers softly in my ear sending shivers down my spine. “ I have a surprise for you” she says softly. I feel pressure on my ass as the plug is removed from its tight hole, then an emptiness which is quickly replaced by the feel of cold lube and her fingers pulling a moan from my throat and making my drool.

Just as quickly as her fingers entered me do they leave again and I feel something bigger being pushed against my tight hole. “Ugghhh” is all that I can say as it slips through my hole and she ’s herself to the base, and I feel full to the stomach as I drool heavily moaning loudly my eyes rolling back in my skull as the pleasure takes over my mind.

“Wow” she says almost shocked as she penetrates my ass completely with the thick cock attached to her strap on, all 10inches fit snuggly in my ass. “Now that is a sit I can get used to” she says as turns my head and takes off the blindfold to see that I’m completely absorbed by the pleasure. “Oh that’s my good boy” she says happily as she slowly pulls out almost to the tip pulling another heavy moan from my throat.

“Good your still there” she smiles “now time to have some fun” she says deviously as forces the cock all the way back into my ass and starts to thrust hard in and out of my tight ass. All the while my mind is wiped of all the thoughts but the pleasure I’m receiving drool steadily leaking from my mouth as the noises escape my throat.

She continues thrusting in and out then stops deep in my ass. “Roll onto your back I wanna see that face as I make you orgasm”. I roll as quick as I can with her help the still deep in my ass. She takes off the gag “no talking just moans” she says sternly. I moan in acknowledgment. “good boy” she says gripping my cock and stroking it making stand to attention.

I moan loudly as She starts to thrust again whilst stroking my cock unable squirm as my hands are chained under my own weight so I accept the pleasure. My eyes roll back as I can’t contain myself.

Then suddenly it stops she pulls out leaving me feeling empty I look up at her as she quickly pushes the bigger plug in my ass making me feel full again. “Miss I was so” she slaps me stopping me mid sentence. “Who controls your orgasm?” She says loudly and sternly. “You do miss” I say softly. “Seems you still need to be taught who is in control here.” “Wait no miss I” she slaps me again. “I didn’t tell you to speak, now move back up the bed it seems you need more time to think about whose really in charge here”

For fear of further slaps I get back up into position and she undoes my hands and quickly ties me spread eagle again. She puts the blindfold back over me. “Miss I’m sorry I know your in charge”. She smiles as she puts a cock ring on my cock slapping it gently, “gotta keep you on edge.”

She climbed on-top of me slides my cock inside her and rubs up an down a few times then gets off. “Your cock doesn’t deserve to make me cum”. I’m moaning softly still on edge wanting to cum but not risking it to ask. Then I hear a soft squelching noise as she starts to finger herself and rub her whilst resting on my stomach her moans keeping me hard.

“You ready for your second helping?” She moans as she starts to squirt up my body filling my mouth soaking the blindfold and my entire body as she screams in pleasure. I swallow the amount that filled my mouth. “That’s a good boy” she says getting up and leaving the room again. “You can stay there for now you look well used but I have more in store”. And with that I’m left wanting again and covered in more of her delicious juices.

What has she got planned?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)