More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Prof-Nyx Prof-Nyx

How does Steve react?

Unimpressed

This was obviously a joke and a bad one at that.

Really. A coin that made others obey him was just the kind of thing that anyone would want, but everyone knew were as real as a three dollar bill.

Steve looked into the envelope and surprise, surprise, there was that mythical coin. He needed to congratulate the girls on their effort, it even looked real.

On one side of the coin was the cloverleaf with the words ‘Better an ounce of luck than a pound of gold’ inscribed on it. On the other side was the shield and the words ‘Republic of Palau’ on it.

Steve knee he was odd, but did he really deserved to be ridiculed like this?

He glared at the coin as he turned it around in his fingers. He didn’t really had anything to lose if he did it, but he didn’t want to give that stocked up Franzi the satisfaction.

S: “Franzi will wake me up tomorrow by giving me a blowjob” Steve order to the empty room and flipped the coin.

When it landed on his hand he smirked at seeing the cloverleaf staring back at him.

S: “No say she would do this” Steve said and got ready for bed.

What happens in the morning?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)