More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Adventive Adventive

What happens to the bartender?

Uniform change

Pressing the I button, you pause everyone in the room leaving behind your breathing and the outside noises for sounds. You walked up to the bartender that was going to take your girlfriend down and clicked unlock to whisper into her ear, "You will serve the customers bottomless and will allow the customers to finger you if they desire." You were about to do the same to the other bartenders when you remember why you stopped and whispered again, "Also don't let you or any of the other employees stop what this girl is doing."

You then went around to repeat the command to the rest of the staff and pressed the II button to restart the place. As you took your seat, cheers continued once more as cash started to fly in your girlfriend's direction. The bartender that was going to end to her show stopped and went back to the other bartenders.

"Hey, I just had this crazy idea to take off our pants to make a name for this place," the bartender said.

The other bartenders smiled and agreed with whom you're going to call the head bartender. Another bartender who was smaller than the rest and who couldn't possibly be there longer than three months said, "And how about if we let the people have their way with us so that they'll keep coming back!"

The head bartender nodded and said, "I like it, but let's just keep it to groping."

From what you could see, the girls smiled and laughed as they took off their pants and underwear and started talking with the few people that were in the bar. One of the girls went up to you and asked, "Is there anything I can do for you?"

Her pussy was fair as it had a small bush above the lips. You felt her pussy you said, "I could go for a light drink."

The girl smiles back, "Anything else?"

You shook your head, and she walks back to the stalls to get your drink. As you looked around the bar to admire your work, you could see the manager fuming with anger. While could try to talk your way into her accepting your idea, with a click of your remote control this would resolve itself in a few minutes.

What do you do to the manager?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)