More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Naive Naive

Scary stuff. What happens next?

Underhanded plan

Sakura was sitting on a bench in the village square. She had told Naruto she wanted to meet up and apologize, and he was currently walking towards her catiously. Waving him over cheerily, she began her role as the distraction.

"Hey, Naruto~ I'm super sorry for what happened earlier. Really hope you'll forgive me for getting so mad. Totally my B, " she said in such a manuscripted and fake-sounding manner that anyone other than Naruto would instantly know something was up.

Of course being the knuclehead he was, Naruto fell for it, hook line and sinker. One hand scratching the back of his head, the other his nose, he walked up to her with an abashed, yet gleeful look on his face.

"Wow, thanks, Sakura. Didn't think you would actually apologize. I might have overreacted myself. I'll make it up to you later."

While the two continued to converse, Ino could be seen stepping out behind them, unnoticed.

"Funny you should mention making it up to me. I actually brought you a gift. Cover your ears and eyes for a moment while I get it."

Complying with her demand, Naruto left himself helpless. His state left him unable to hear the phrase, mind-transfer jutsu, being uttered behind him.

A few seconds passed without anything happening. Sakura tapped her foot expectantly. "So? Did it work?"

"Obviously. I was the one doing it," came a smug reply from Naruto's body, now controlled by Ino. "Now. I think it's about time we get some well-deserved ."

With those words, Naruto, controlled by Ino, began creating several clones who all spread out through the village. The army of Narutos ran amok through Konoha, all with the purpose of getting Naruto into as much trouble as possible.

Some started mugging and or insulting the nearby crowd, leading to instant in the case of the one unfortunate enough to caress Tsume Inuzuka's ass, the village hot head. Others attacked the ramen shop that Naruto liked, spraying it in paint, making sure he'd never eat there again. The original one was kneeling in front of Sakura, pathetically confessing how he did all this to get attention, while she maliciously recorded everything, intent on using it as later.

This went on for some time, each minute making people more and more displeased with Naruto. A big mob intent on capturing him was forming, and so the girls took it as a sign to finish things off.

"I'm a big pervert! I desperately want to bang Ino, Sakura, Tenten, and Tsunade. Especially Ino since she is the hottest girl in the village!" Naruto's body shouted loud enough for everyone to hear.

Receiving the signal (plus the extra line Ino added herself), Tenten jumped down from the rooftop she had been hiding behind. While in the air, she opened a sealing scroll that shot a net towards Naruto, incapacitating him just as Ino left his body.

The blonde boy shook his head as he regained his lost consciousness, suddenly finding himself tied up in the middle of the village. "What the? What's going on?" he asked bewildered, now faced with a horde of angry villagers, Tenten in the lead.

"Wooow, Naruto. I'm really disappointed in you right now. You know I've always dreamed of becoming a strong independent kunoichi like Tsunade. You really set a bad example by objectifying the village leader like that. Just sad," the girl preached, further angering the mob.

Leaving Naruto helpless, she met up with the other two, all of them keeping a serious expression whilst slowly walking away in shame. That is, until they moved away from the crowded area. When alone, the three girls all simultaneously began to laugh, unable to contain themselves for any longer.

"OMG did you see his face?!" burst Ino.

"I know, BEST. PRANK. EVER." shrieked Sakura, imagining all the trouble Naruto was currently in.

"Y- you don't think we'll be found out though pffft?" asked Tenten in stitches, not sounding too concerned.

Sakura scoffed at the idea."Are you kidding? Nobody will believe that creep. Unless he has some magical jutsu that can instantly fix this for him there is zero possibility for this to backf...

Sakura blinked. This was no time to space out. She was sitting on a bench in the village square, and had to get ready for the prank they were pulling on Naruto.

I think they may have pissed him off

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)