More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Naive Naive

I think they may have pissed him off

The plan changes

Adjusting her swimsuit, Sakura began her role as the distraction. The other girls had been worried that her laughably small breasts would make her unable to efficiently distract Naruto. She had made sure that wouldn't be a problem however, by wearing a micro sling bikini so revealing a nudist beach would stop and stare.

Seeing Naruto approach in the distance, she pretended to drop something, using bending over to pick it up as an excuse to present her ass to him. It wasn't a very subtle trick, (bending unnaturally far down by the waist while spreading her legs. Letting her g-string dig into her ass as she wiggled it teasingly) but it was sure to grab his attention. It sure was grabbing everyone else's attention, many people going out of their way to gawk at her. Using one hand, she even spread her ass cheeks, getting off on imagining Naruto staring at her tight ass, walking up to her and spanking her for being a stuck-up bitch, shoving his huge cock into her wet ho...

"Are you okay Sakura?" interrupted Naruto who had apparently been standing next to her for a long time.

Sakura, who had been openly caressing her naughty parts for the last five minutes, slowly broke out of her dreamy state.

"Hm, what? OH, yes sorry about that hehehe. That's... I just dropped something," she said blushing, her pussy soaking wet from what seemed to be a newly discovered kink of hers. She made a mental note to explore that when she got done here.

Looking at Naruto, she confirmed that he was definitely distracted, however, he also seemed really mad for some reason. It was probably because the faux reality book he was furiously writing in didn't work. It didn't matter. She decided to just ignore the book from now on and rather continue the plan

"Hey, Naruto~ I'm super sorry for what happened earlier. Really hope you'll let me blow you for being such a pent-up tart. Totally my B, and hopefully your D."

Not needing an invite, Naruto opened his pants, letting a kneeling Sakura grab his tool and slurp it down hungrily.

Feeling her pussy soak up again, the pink-haired girl confirmed that she did indeed have a fetish for being Naruto's bitch. Submitting to an imbecile like Naruto felt humiliating, but it was far from the levels of humiliation he himself would be going through once they gained control over his body.

With that in mind, Sakura lost herself in her distraction. Ino could be seen stepping out behind the pair, her arrival less hushed than she'd hoped with the five-inch stilettos she had paired with her cocktail dress clinking all too loudly against the pavement. Luckily, Sakura seemed to be doing a good enough job for it not to matter.

"I'm Naruto. PLEASE close your eyes and give this stuck up bitch the facial she deserves," Sakura begged, knowing he'd comply and leave himself open for Ino's attack.

Complying with her demand, Naruto blew his load just as the words "mind transfer jutsu" could be heard behind him.

Does the jutsu work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)