More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by vinaren vinaren

What world would you choose?

Underground (Undertale)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I haven't played this game, so my story may be quite different.


You woke up on a bed of flowers. Pain and aching ran through all your body, so you could do nothing but stare. You saw the light came through a tiny hole above.

Judging from my suffering, that must be a very long fall.

After a while, you regained enough strength to stand up, but you had no idea of how to get out of here. The worse news was, you remembered nothing: who you are, where you come from...

Suddenly, a voice sounded: "Hi, I'm Flowey. Who are you?"

A strange creature walked out of the darkness. It resembled dryiads in legend: having a woman's face and body, but with a green skin. Flower petals wrapped around its head, like a sunflower.

Look like it's not hostile. You replied: "I'm ... John Doe. I don't remember how can I get here. Can you please point me a way out?"

Flowey laughed: "This is Underground. Once you fall to here, you can never come back to the surface. But I can lead you out of this cave with a small price. Deal?"

Do you accept her help?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)